MOMENTS ACOUSTIC POP ROCK
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE ROCK, POPS
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, AppleLoops
- DLサイズ About0 MB
- Release 2019.10
- 商品コード A8518
- 短縮コード BFD542
- MAKER BIG FISH AUDIO
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]11,913.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]109.848 USD
- [Euro]99.457 EUR
- [British Pound]86.766 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]109.575 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]144.982 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]161.574 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]173.257 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]861.451 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]779.035 CNY
- [South Korean Won]129,679.421 KRW
‘MOMENTS: Acoustic Pop Rock’ from Big Fish Audio offers 4.7 GB of construction kit content. In this library you’ll find 10 Modern Acoustic Pop Kits to give your productions the flavor of artists such as Adele, Shawn Mendez, The Vamps, Charlie Puth, Cody Simpson, Jarred James, and Katie Sky. Real instruments were exquisitely recorded and performed live by award-winning musicians on Acoustic Guitars, Ukulele, Mandolin, Electric Guitars, Bass, Drums, Piano, Organ, and Vocals. Paired with the top-notch production comes Big Fish Audio’s formatting expertise so that you can be sure to find a place for these kits in your music. Capture the ‘MOMENTS’ you want to remember and take your project to the next level.
- Notable Credits -
Produced, Composed, Arranged, Recorded, Mixed & Mastered by Jeff Carruthers and Michael Carey
All Stringed Instruments performed by Michael Carey and Jeff Carruthers
Keys: Jeff Carruthers
Drums & Percussion: MB Gordy
Vocals: Julia Feldman, Michael Carey, and Jeff Carruthers
MOMENTS: Acoustic Pop Rock has been formatted in the most widely-used formats: Apple Loops, Acidized WAV, and REX files, making it usable in virtually every piece of software and hardware on the market today. In addition, this library comes fully formatted for Kontakt as part of the Big Fish Audio KLI 3.0 Series which transforms this loop library into a truly moldable and musical writing instrument. For more information on just how functional the KLI format is please see the KLI overview video here: KLI OVERVIEW
MOMENTS has been formatted in all the industry standard file types: Apple Loops, Acidized WAV and REX. Every piece of commonly used hardware and software will be compatible with at least one of these fully developed and usable formats.
Each audio file has been expertly cut and edited to loop perfectly, and has been recorded in the highest quality 24-bit rate to ensure absolutely top quality end results.
If you work primarily with Apple products, be sure to utilize the extra loop tagging functionality in Garageband and Apple Logic as well as Apple's proprietary time stretching and pitch bending algorithms.
If you're working inside Protools, Cubase, Fruity Loops, Ableton Live, Sony ACID, or any other DAW on the market, the Acidized WAV files are the perfect fit for time stretching and pitch bending capabilities. The Acidized WAV files can also be used as standard WAV files in almost any music tool in production today.
Beat-makers and artists who love sampled melodic slices can take advantage of our REX/RMX format that utilizes all the powerful programming found in Stylus RMX and the Dr. Octo REX player in Propellerheads Reason.
（From BIG FISH AUDIO）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.