HEAVYWEIGHT FUNK BASS
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE FUNK, DISCO, SOUL
- FORMAT WAV, REX2
- DLサイズ 643 MB (675,081,483 byte)
- Release 2014.8
- 商品コード 96994
- 短縮コード MSD026
- MAKER MONSTER SOUNDS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: email@example.com
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]4,543.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]30.413 USD
- [Euro]28.745 EUR
- [British Pound]24.935 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]27.845 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]41.333 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]47.314 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]50.731 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]238.173 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]221.841 CNY
- [South Korean Won]41,147.182 KRW
Monster Sounds brings you our newest must have studio essentials pack, Heavyweight Funk Bass.
A great bass player is a rare animal, and worth their weight in gold. Holding down a tight steady groove is a skill and the underpinning of many a classic tune. It takes years of experience to master this instrument and to know which notes to put in and leave out to make the infectious simple groove work with the drums. We have captured the performance and sound of a truly awesome bass player with years of studio and gigging performance under his belt and bought him direct to your studio.
This collection of bass loops is inspired by the magical FUNK era Of the 70s where the groove was king, with flamboyant players like Bootsy Collins, Cordell Mosson, Larry Graham and Byron Miller smashing out the funk. These guys and their peers helped to Shape music and make the bass line such an important part of modern music as we know it.
For this collection we went to the Monster sounds studio with 2 basses, each with a distinctive sound. Firstly we used the legendary FENDER P Bass. We used a lovely 1972 model, which has an amazingly warm tone but still with punch, clarity and weight that you can only seem to get from a vintage instrument. To balance this and give a different feel we pulled out a rare 60's Gretsch hollow body, this is a totally different beast to the solid bodied Fender. The Gretsch has much more thump and a deep full bodied resonance. With its lively and distinctive pick up twang and immense almost subby bottom end it sounds thunderous and like nothing else out there.
To capture the sounds in the best way the Bass went through a hand made bespoke tube pre amp then to the amp and speaker cab. We used a mixture of direct signal mixed with 2 mic positions, using a 60s ribbon mic on the speaker cab and a Neumann u87 in the room we feel there's plenty of vibe to the loops without them being over processed so you have some space to flavor them to suit your production style.
The pack runs at 4 tempos 100bpm 110bpm 120bpm and 130bpm to make the pack as useable as possible, not only are there straight up loops but in many cases there are the natural key change progressions of the same loop that would happen in a song, so you can get the feel of having a bass player in your track and not be restricted to only having a 4 bar loop to work with. The loops range from straight up heavy PFunk to Disco to soulful funk and also some more bluesy parts so there's much to choose from and inspire.
In Detail expect to find over 630Mb and a total of 390 Bass Loops formatted in 24 Bit high quality Wav, Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops. 106 100Bpm Bass Loops, 98 110Bpm Bass Loops, 83 120Bpm Bass Loops and 103 130Bpm Bass Loops all neatly categorized into Tempo based folders.
We consider this pack very flexible for producers looking to add a little something special in the groove department to their tracks, especially Hiphop, House, Drum and Bass, Soul, Funky House and all styles of electronic music not just straight up Funk.
Please Note: the demo contains bass guitar from Heavyweight Funk Bass , all other instruments and vocals are from other Monster Sounds products
（From MONSTER SOUNDS）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.