LIVE BASS GROOVES
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE FUNK, HOUSE, DISCO, DEEP HOUSE
- FORMAT WAV, REX2
- DLサイズ 783 MB (821,110,550 byte)
- Release 2013.10
- 商品コード 95502
- 短縮コード SASTD001
- MAKER SAMPLESTATE
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: email@example.com
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]4,257.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]41.130 USD
- [Euro]33.839 EUR
- [British Pound]29.977 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]36.441 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]51.936 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]53.006 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]57.147 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]318.829 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]265.797 CNY
- [South Korean Won]45,279.527 KRW
Samplestate present an exquisitely performed and beautifully produced collection of live bass grooves. The emphasis has been on providing grooved out and funky bass grooves that can inspire a new track, or inject the all important funk into your current productions.
Loops are featured in 115, 120, 123, 125 and 127 BPM, so immediately they with appeal for House, Nu-Disco, Indie dance as well as traditional funk and soul producers.
This collection was produced by Matt Early, with bass grooves performed by the super talented session bassist Mike Robert Baker.
The pair used only the best instruments, amps and converters to produce this pack, and made a conscious decision to keep the effect to a minimum and simply put down the best clean funk grooves ever captured on a sample pack.
Matt Early has remixed for the likes of Frankie Knuckles,Grant Nelson, Incognito, Carlos Vargas, Cool Million, has written and played produced tracks with Barbra Tucker, Bobby and Steve, Pualine Henry, Peter Aundre, Lifford Shillingford the list goes on.
With over 822mb of samples, consisting of 498 samples all recorded at a pristine 24bit quality.
Including 341 bass grooves over 5 different BPMs, 157 Bass Slide/fx loops, 390 REX2 files, Apple Loops, and Ableton Live versions are also available separately as is a standard .wav pack.
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.