BASS BREAKS - ULTIMATE COLLECTION
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE FUNK, DISCO, HOUSE
- FORMAT WAV, REX2
- DLサイズ 570 MB (598,191,735 byte)
- Release 2013.6
- 商品コード 94811
- 短縮コード FLPDL003
- MAKER FRONTLINE PRODUCER
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]3,399.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]32.209 USD
- [Euro]27.487 EUR
- [British Pound]24.980 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]29.670 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]42.963 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]45.012 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]48.761 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]249.651 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]218.867 CNY
- [South Korean Won]37,555.521 KRW
In the same series as our award winning 'Vintage Keys' The Frontline Producer is proud to present 'Bass Breaks' the perfect partner to underpin your tunes.
This is a Brand new, studio fresh, solid grooving collection of Bass samples that will move your tunes to the next level.
How often do you get to work with the players that straight out of sessions with Mark Ronson and Katy B? Well, lucky for you, these guys are on the Frontline Roster and were just happy to be locked at Frontline HQ for a week whilst scantily clad, roller skated girls take drinks orders and keep the atmosphere Bootsycollinstastic whilst the lines went down.
What we've ended up with is an INCREDIBLE collection of Bass samples; great for pinning down that bottom end, changing sections, busting out grooves or simply being the bass line you need it to be.
Yet again our blood, sweat and a really nice 5 string modified Warwick bass went into bringing you this Frolic of funk, Bootsy Bass Bundle of sample perfection.
Neve, Audio Art and TCE went into making up our audio chain with some amazing mics and some really cool Di'ing too so we've ended up with a collection of clean and dirty samples that should kick you right in the bass.
We love what we do and think you can hear it
In detail expect to find a total of 346 loops lovingly recorded in 24Bit, 44.1Khz weighing in at 559MB with bass loops at 70,80,90,100,110,120,130 and 140 BPM plus 346 Rex2 Loops.
If your productions are looking for some Down and dirty Bass or you want to funk your way to your next hit then don't delay, check out the demos and sample Bass Breaks today.
Format Options Explained:
Zip(main) format includes Acidised Wav and Rex2 Loops.
Apple Loops format includes Apple Loops and Rex2 Loops.
Nb: These loops are so cool we recommend for your safety, you handle them with double layered, merino wool gloves at all times.
* For The geeks
This time our favourite chain combination was The Warwick 5 string modified Bass, a TCE rig one side DI'd and smashed through an Audio Art Tube pre, the other side was out through a AEA Ribbon mic through our Portico II pre and into digital. Combined these are giving a really great sound. Let us know what you think!
（From FRONTLINE PRODUCER）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.