AQUASKY - FUTURE JUNGLE & DRUMSTEP
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE DRUM'N'BASS/JUNGLE, DUBSTEP
- FORMAT WAV, ACID, REX2, HALION, EXS24, SOUND FONT, NN-XT, KONG, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 1.73 GB (1,853,585,871 byte)
- Release 2012.7
- 商品コード 92717
- 短縮コード MSD013
- MAKER MONSTER SOUNDS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: email@example.com
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]4,521.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]41.119 USD
- [Euro]35.019 EUR
- [British Pound]29.883 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]38.275 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]52.308 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]56.464 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]58.354 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]319.935 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]265.785 CNY
- [South Korean Won]48,523.161 KRW
Future Jungle is the name being talked about a lot at the moment, a genre that has its roots heavily planted within the legendary rave culture of the UK. Giving a definite nod to the classic early to mid 90s period that defined drum and bass and rave this pack is all about bringing it bang up to date with a modern twist of current production techniques.
Following up from their recent album "Raise the Devil", a step back into the darker, heavier world of breakbeat, dubstep, drumstep, ragga and bass, Monster Sounds label owners Aquasky are please to drop this genre swerving sample pack.
Aquasky have always been about fusing different styles together to get a full on, in your face, no compromise sound and nothing changes in 2012. They have bought together the elements they know best, the big bad Basslines, the Rolling Breaks and the Huge Musical Drops that take you on a journey and then dumps you straight back onto the dancefloor with a BOOM!
The beauty of this pack and the production styles of Aquasky is that it seamlessly flips between the different genres and tempos but still keeps a consistency of the trademark raw, in your face sound. The parts can just as easily work in a 140 future jungle tune as it does being flipped into a drumstep or d&b track or even used in other genres! There is a massive amount of scope here for all professional and up and coming producers to go in deep and rock the studio session.
To get the right sound for the pack the guys dug deep and got some dusty boxes down from the loft to find their original patches from some of the analogue gear they used back in the days when they hung around at the mythical Speed night with the likes of Fabio , Bukem, Wax Doctor and all the masses of influential labels and DJ's of that era.
This aint just about the old sounds tho!!! There also is a huge amount of the most upfront sounding riffs, beats, bass and synth lines bringing alive the Future Jungle name along with some huge bass and synth multi patches taken directly from the Aquasky hard drive. Included in the content are some of the sounds used to make 'Raise the Devil' the killer album it is as well as a plethora of sounds that are yet to be heard by the outside world!
To add the authentic dance hall rub and to keep in line with past Monster Sounds releases the guys have enlisted the vocal talents of the Ragga Twins proteges CoGee, M-Tek and Pedro Slimer aka The RTC Crew. These boys roll deep with Flinty Badman and Deman Rockas and have thrown down some seriously heavy vocal licks which would lively up any party. There are a mixture of one shots, shouts, freestyles and verses all ready to drop directly in to a track.
This pack delivers the diverse tools and inspiration for anyone seeking to produce awesome 'Bass Music' in whatever genre or tempo they choose to work at, with a huge 1.4 gb of content covering much of the core elements of this style of dance music.
（From MONSTER SOUNDS）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.