- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE FX, CINEMATIC
- FORMAT WAV
- DLサイズ 4.68 GB (5,027,281,544 byte)
- Release 2018.3
- 商品コード A3729
- 短縮コード CTDL008
- MAKER CINETOOLS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]9,306.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]85.809 USD
- [Euro]79.484 EUR
- [British Pound]70.017 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]83.891 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]121.350 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]142.984 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]146.452 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]665.285 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]608.593 CNY
- [South Korean Won]106,260.776 KRW
Imagine that you are watching a great action movie. A strong-powered guy is on the scene and has just started chasing the bad guy, great tension in the air and you can see the bad guy starts to sweat while he is running - everything looks great in the film as it should be, but something is missing. You cannot feel the real feeling of the movie.. From silent comedies to modern blockbusters, cinema has always thrived on the thrill of the chase. Good music paints a mental picture of the suspense and thrill you might feel and fill all the missing parts of the emotions. And this time we're here to get you excited with MAXIMUS and we’re ready to take you to the top of the action and excitement! So hold your breath and start counting down - we are diving deep in MAXIMUS!!
Cinetools present ‘Maximus’ featuring 853 cutting-edge cinematic sounds, fully loaded with suspenseful and energetic, aggressive and strong, dynamic and hard hitting, heavy and powerful trailer sounds with the amazing fusion of organic and electronic elements - full of drive and energy! It’s the perfect tools for ramping up the intensity of your action-fused productions and good for setting up tension on any projects! Intense epic action melodics with driving pulses, orchestral energy, and big impacts, underscoring anything from a reckless helicopter chase to a battle between man and machine and any scene in which the bad guys are after the good guys.. Perfect for any scene that builds tension and eventually erupts! This library will add enough tension to your production and would work well in any chase and action scene.
The variety of sounds featured in this adrenaline-charged library, includes everything to lead your productions to the victory; heavy brass, stabbing strings and thumping percussions, dark and ominous atmospheres and drones, thrilling soundscapes, hypnotically powerful rumbling sounds, complex and stunning ostinatos, dramatic pianos, twist and turn melodics, dynamic sweeps and whooshes, distorted mega braams, drastic synth-lines, synthetic and sequenced pulses, epic drums and intense booms, stutter downers, impacts, explosions, suspenseful rises, ear-squeezing stingers, epic markers.. All these sounds are made exclusively to provide cinematic lovers a truly diverse sonic palette for creating high definition cinematic projects also well suited in many other situations where film standard sound is required. You can use these sounds as they are or mix and match them with other elements from this collection to create your own ideas. AND as usual this furious library includes a variety of RAW SOURCES and FIELD RECORDINGS such as car and van engines, a generator, rattles, screechs, household items, electrical doors, windows, washing machines, microwave and different shaped material sounds ie. metal, wood, plastic, bronze, aluminium etc.. All of these sounds combined with the multi mic positions and recorded with Rode NTG-3, Neumann TLM102, AKG C411PP, Zoom F8, Tascam DR100MK3 - All the sounds are perfectly categorized and labeled to make it easy for you to use them and ready to combine with the other sources and create your own unique cinematic sound effects in a short time.
In detail expect to find 5.5GB of raw content including 853 powerful sound elements - consisting of; 110 Atmospheres foldered as 34 Dark & Ominous, 22 Rumbles and 54 Tonal, 48 Braams, 161 Hits contains 35 Booms, 25 Drum Loops, 30 Drums & Percussions and 71 Hits, 75 Melodics divided into 20 Hard Synth Lines, 35 Ostinatos and 20 Pianos, 51 Pulses, 180 Transitions including 30 Downers, 33 Markers, 25 Risers, 32 Stingers and 60 Whooshes, 228 Raw Sources & Field Recordings. All sounds are hyper-detailed, layered and manipulated they can easily be added to your projects. Every sound was originally recorded at 24 bit / 96kHz to ensure the highest quality for today's cinematic production needs and were edited for instant use in your projects or creative processing.
All of the samples have been pre-cleared and are 100% original & royalty-free for your use without any additional licensing fees. ‘Maximus’ will find its place in your library as an indispensable reference point for your next movie, trailer, game, documentary, advertising or any kind of cinematic and multimedia project. Perfect for high tension action-adventure productions, intense drama, crime & thriller projects, danger & reality shows, fighting - chasing - escaping scenes or situations of extreme danger of pressure. Also good for any motion design in need of an additional punch to it. And a great way to introduce a surprising violence.
Intense, complex, conflict, chase, danger… these are just a few words to describe this stunning library!
For more information please visit the official site of Cinetools here!
853 Files110 Atmospheres & Backgrounds34 Dark & Ominous22 Rumbles54 Tonal48 Braams161 Hits35 Booms25 Drum Loops30 Drums & Percussions71 Hits75 Melodics20 Hard Synth Lines35 Ostinatos20 Pianos51 Pulses180 Transitions30 Downers33 Markers25 Risers32 Stingers60 Whooshes228 Raw Sources & Field Recordings19 Ambiences11 Drones16 Rumbles21 Booms40 Hits43 Impacts44 Risers & Stingers34 Whooshes
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.