- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE SFX, INSTRUMENTS, GAME, ONKYO, CINEMATIC
- FORMAT WAV
- DLサイズ 4.56 GB (4,898,252,702 byte)
- Release 2017.9
- 商品コード A3109
- 短縮コード CTDL005
- MAKER CINETOOLS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]9,108.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]83.414 USD
- [Euro]75.673 EUR
- [British Pound]65.206 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]83.163 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]110.298 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]121.648 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]131.794 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]652.669 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]583.584 CNY
- [South Korean Won]96,667.374 KRW
Just sit back and close your eyes you will see the titans on their way to commence battle. The deadly battle between gods and titans has just begun. So it’s time to choose your side! Are you ready to be a legend? Be a part of the gods and win the bloody battle or join the titans and become the heroic! It’s all up to you - we are here to support you in this epic journey to reach your victory!!
Cinetools present 'Titanomachy' featuring +800 cutting-edge cinematic sounds full of tension-building whooshes, hits, powerful impacts, soaring horns, dark battle braams, war drones and majestic battlefield atmospheres to spice up your trailers, cut scenes, games and movies - this has everything you need to score your battle scenes and violent war games.
The variety of sounds featured in 'Titanomachy' includes everything to lead your productions to the victory; distorted mega horns, modulated brass, drastic synth-lines, synthetic and sequenced pulses, epic war drums and drones, battle strikes, booms, impacts, explosions, after battle ambiences and dank atmospheres, suspenseful rises, fearful stingers, epic markers, dynamic sweeps and whooshes, ethereal and gloomy melodics.. All these sounds are made exclusively to provide cinematic lovers a truly diverse sonic palette for creating high definition cinematic projects also well suited in many other situations where film standard sound is required. You can use these sounds as they are or mix and match them with other elements from this collection to create your own ideas.
In detail expect to find 5.5GB of raw content including +800 powerful sound elements - consist of; 117 Backgrounds & Atmospheres foldered as 33 Dark, 20 Ethereal, 24 Gloomy, 31 Mysterious and 9 Otherworldly, 62 Braams, 52 Downers, 107 Hits contains 68 Hard, 25 SubBooms and 14 War Drums, 54 Melodics, 21 Drum & Percussion Beds, 84 Pulses, 174 Raw Sources & Field Recordings, 132 Transitions includes 24 Markers, 20 Rises, 20 Stingers, 24 Sweeps and 44 Whooshes. All sounds are hyper-detailed, layered and manipulated they can easily be added to your projects. Every sound was originally recorded at 24 bit / 96kHz to ensure the highest quality for today's cinematic production needs.
All of the samples have been pre-cleared and are 100% original & royalty-free for your use without any additional licensing fees. 'Titanomachy' will find its place in your library as an indispensable reference point for your next movie, trailer, game, documentary, advertising or any kind of cinematic and multimedia project. Perfect for any mythological battle-fiction, ancient war scoring and any fantasy production.
Step into the magical world of Titanomachy! Take a listen to demo track and feel the majestic and mythological vibe it gives off.
For more information please visit the official site of Cinetools here!
803 Files117 Backgrounds & Atmospheres33 Dark20 Ethereal24 Gloomy31 Mysterious9 Otherworldly62 Braams52 Downers107 Hits68 Hard25 SubBooms14 War Drums54 Melodics21 Drum & Percussion Beds84 Pulses174 Raw Sources & Field Recordings132 Transitions24 Markers20 Rises20 Stingers24 Sweeps44 Whooshes
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.