- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE FX, CINEMATIC
- FORMAT WAV
- DLサイズ 5.61 GB (6,022,106,117 byte)
- Release 2018.4
- 商品コード A4001
- 短縮コード CTDL016
- MAKER CINETOOLS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to:
-Use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
-Use the Sounds to synchronize in timed relation with audio/visual productions or applications, such as films, video productions, radio/TV programs or commercials, live performances, computer games and multimedia presentations.
- Modify the Sounds and may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within the productions.
2. The Licensee MAY NOT use the Sounds to create a sound library that is relisenced to multiple third parties.
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]12,375.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]92.087 USD
- [Euro]87.113 EUR
- [British Pound]74.701 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]86.107 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]123.312 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]134.570 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]143.272 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]715.993 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]641.452 CNY
- [South Korean Won]119,183.450 KRW
Take a journey across the galaxy with us and go beyond the stars! Cinetools proudly presents Galactica; featuring 1200 high quality futuristic sound effects - covering a wide range of elements that are ready to go such as galactic/spacey and robotic type sfx, interface sound elements and raw source sounds plus more... If you are looking for unique and undiscovered elements, then look no further! All is right here and ready to fill all the gaps in your production with these distant extraordinary sounds! Finish your project in lightning speed with us!
This ultra-sonic sample library brings you production-ready elements as: giant servo machines to big spaceship rumbles, star-craft pass-bys to energy bursts, power on/off to transmitting, system errors to data transfers, telemetry navigations to variety of futuristic and galactic weapons, machine room ambiences to empty space atmospheres, futuristic transitions to weird morphing layers, computer scanners to supersonic plasma jets, little droid calibration to ultrasonic testing, small servos brain checks to galactic-craft airlock opening and closing, rocket launchers to submachine guns and rifles, interstellar frequencies to weird signals, electrical hums to static radio noises, stationary machines to small engines, big hatch opening, space shuttle fly-bys, user interface sound effects including vast selection of different confirms, denials, neutral beeps, subtle sweeps, organic clicks and more.. All of these sounds made exclusively to provide cinematic lovers a truly diverse sonic palette for creating high definition cinematic sound effects, you can use these sound FX as they are or mix and match them with other elements from this collection to create your own ideas.
Galactica divided into two main folders Designed and Designer Tools. All the designed sounds are hyper-detailed, layered and manipulated they can easily be added to your projects. Designed Folder is organized in various focused elements including Alerts & Malfunctions, Atmos & Backgrounds (includes specific sub-folders such as Computer Rooms, Energy, Machine Halls, Space & Planets & Stars & Galaxies and Spaceship), Calibration & Maintenance, Computer & Telemetry, Door & Hatch, Energy, Operator Voices, Pass-Bys & Fly-Bys, Robotics, Servos & Machines, Spaceship & Spacecrafts, UI, Weapons and Weird Signals - for easy searching and to speed up your workflow with finding the right elements quickly to evoke a specific emotions.. as we all know speed is essential in this industry and this incredible library opens a new world of creativity and spicing up your project.
Designer Tools as the name says, includes all the necessary elements you need to design your own futuristic and science fictional cinematic sound from scratch... all the sounds are perfectly categorized and labeled to make it easy for you to use them and ready to combine with the other sources and create your own weird robotic sound in a short time.. or just fill the missing parts in your projects whatever you are working on! Every designed sound was originally recorded at 24bit / 192kHz, designed and delivered in 24bit / 96kHz to ensure the highest quality for today's cinematic production needs and the Raw Sources comes with an incredible sample rate of 192kHz/24bit to give you the best quality for extreme pitch-shifting and fx processing while keeping a top notch level of clarity and precision. Recorded with Rode NTG-3, Rode NT4, Rode NTG-8, Rode NT1 AKG C414, Zoom F8, Zoom H6, Sound Devices 722 - you can use these sounds as they are or mix and match them with others from this collection to create your own story..
In detail expect to find +7GB of raw content including 1200 high quality futuristic sound elements - consist of; 18 Alerts & Malfunctions, 74 Atmos & Backgrounds, 11 Computer Rooms, 13 Energy, 10 Machine Halls, 27 Space & Planets & Stars & Galaxies, 13 Spaceship, 30 Calibration & Maintenance, 30 Computer & Telemetry, 22 Door & Hatch, 30 Energy, 21 Operator Voices, 41 Pass-Bys & Fly-Bys, 38 Robotics, 34 Servos & Machines, 43 Spaceship & Spacecrafts, 54 UI, 45 Weapons, 20 Weird Signals and 700 sounds in designer tools. All of the samples have been pre-cleared and are 100% original & royalty-free for your use without any additional licensing fees.
'Galactica will find its place in your library as an indispensable reference point for your next sci-fi production, movie, trailer, game, documentary, advertising or any kind of cinematic and multimedia project. Perfect for any kind of science-fiction, space-fiction, mystery and fantasy scene or project also be well suited in many other situations where film standard sound is required.
Galactica will take you beyond the stars! So are you ready to go?
For more information please visit the official site of Cinetools here!
7.61GB1200 Files24 Bit / 96kHz500 Designed018 Alerts & Malfunctions074 Atmos & Backgrounds011 Computer Rooms013 Energy010 Machine Halls027 Space & Planets & Stars & Galaxies013 Spaceship030 Calibration & Maintenance030 Computer & Telemetry022 Door & Hatch030 Energy021 Operator Voices041 Pass-Bys & Fly-Bys038 Robotics034 Servos & Machines043 Spaceship & Spacecrafts054 UI045 Weapons020 Weird Signals700 Designer Tools
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.