- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE SFX, CINEMATIC
- FORMAT KONTAKT 5
- DLサイズ 724 MB (759,918,170 byte)
- Release 2015.6
- 商品コード 98816
- 短縮コード ZG203DL
- MAKER ZERO-G
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to:
-Use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
-Use the Sounds to synchronize in timed relation with audio/visual productions or applications, such as films, video productions, radio/TV programs or commercials, live performances, computer games and multimedia presentations.
- Modify the Sounds and may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within the productions.
2. The Licensee MAY NOT use the Sounds to create a sound library that is relisenced to multiple third parties.
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]10,483.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]96.662 USD
- [Euro]87.519 EUR
- [British Pound]76.351 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]96.422 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]127.579 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]142.179 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]152.460 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]758.045 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]685.522 CNY
- [South Korean Won]114,113.101 KRW
Zero-G and Xfonic present Whoosh Designer (Kontakt 5 instruments with custom interface). Produced by Dan Graham, who also produced the extremely popular prequel Impact Designer, and our Animato, Spiritoso, Luminoso and Perpetuo titles.
Whoosh Designer makes the best whoosh noises you will ever hear! Whooshes are short noise sounds that give an instant rush of movement, excitement, anticipation and release. Placed around an impact sound they add massive size and power. Placed under a drum fill they add an almighty rush and a powerful transition from one section to another.
Whooshes have the power to transform all sound and music into a higher dimension of drama and animation. Sound design, trailer music, epic music, film scores, EDM, hip-hop, indie, rock; whatever you are doing, adding whooshes will make your sound more exciting.
Whoosh Designer is a Kontakt Instrument* that combines amazing raw sounds, incredible simplicity, a high degree of playability and a very high level of customisation. Every Whoosh is made up of 3 elements - ATTACK, PEAK and DECAY. These 3 elements are the initial attack, the intense peak of the whoosh and the long release of the sound. This Whoosh Designer instrument quickly crossfades between 3 different sounds in order to produce sonic complexity and a very wide range of possible variations.
There are many millions of possible variations so you will never run out of sonic possibilities.
We've included over 160 presets themed in sections such as Clean, Detuned, Distorted, High Speed, Reverse Stops and Rhythmical.
Added to this is a GUI which allows for total sonic manipulation and includes pitch, drive, compression, pan, filter, delay and reverb controls to make the aural possibilities truly infinite.
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.