- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE SFX
- FORMAT KONTAKT 5
- DLサイズ 329 MB (345,408,638 byte)
- Release 2015.5
- 商品コード 98812
- 短縮コード ZG204DL
- MAKER ZERO-G
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to:
-Use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
-Use the Sounds to synchronize in timed relation with audio/visual productions or applications, such as films, video productions, radio/TV programs or commercials, live performances, computer games and multimedia presentations.
- Modify the Sounds and may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within the productions.
2. The Licensee MAY NOT use the Sounds to create a sound library that is relisenced to multiple third parties.
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]9,757.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]88.012 USD
- [Euro]73.749 EUR
- [British Pound]63.242 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]80.830 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]108.400 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]116.084 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]124.626 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]683.503 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]569.619 CNY
- [South Korean Won]99,632.390 KRW
Zero-G and Xfonic present RISE DESIGNER - Cinematic Build Creator (Kontakt 5 instruments with custom interface). Produced by Dan Graham, who also produced the extremely popular prequels Impact Designer, Whoosh Designer, and our Animato, Spiritoso, Luminoso and Perpetuo titles.
RISE DESIGNER starts with the best rise sounds you will ever hear then makes your life very easy by putting them in sync with your projects, adding endless variety and making them very easy to control.
Many existing `riser' libraries will offer one of these twin evils: (1) great sounds which are limited, inflexible and can't be repeated too many times without sounding obvious and stale, or (2) a flexible but overcomplicated interface with uninspiring raw waveforms like white noise and saw tooth waves which require a lot of work for not very much in return.
Enter Zero-G's beautiful new Rise Designer with world-class raw sounds plus an extremely flexible, simple interface, which will give you thousands of possibilities for combining and sculpting those sounds.
The incredibly high quality raw audio material was painstakingly crafted by Professor of Sound Design and Hollywood trailer sound professional Alessandro Camnasio, whose credits include the trailers for Transformers: Age of Extinction, Captain America - The First Avenger, THOR and many more.
Included are over 90 presets themed in sections such as Clean, Dark, Vast, Distorted, Dead Stops and Falls. Added to this is a GUI which allows for total sonic manipulation and lets you mix and match different sounds, change their volumes, randomize the sounds, change the length of the rise, the pitch, EQ, the envelope shapes, filters and send effects (delay and reverb) to make the aural possibilities truly infinite.
NOTE: A full version of Kontakt (version 5.3.1 or above) is needed to use Rise Designer. It will not work with the free product "Kontakt 5 Player" which is only a free demo version of Kontakt!
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.