- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE SFX, SOUNDTRACK
- FORMAT KONTAKT 5
- DLサイズ 593 MB (622,340,520 byte)
- Release 2014.11
- 商品コード 37821
- 短縮コード ZG200DL
- MAKER ZERO-G
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to:
-Use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
-Use the Sounds to synchronize in timed relation with audio/visual productions or applications, such as films, video productions, radio/TV programs or commercials, live performances, computer games and multimedia presentations.
- Modify the Sounds and may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within the productions.
2. The Licensee MAY NOT use the Sounds to create a sound library that is relisenced to multiple third parties.
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]10,758.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]100.019 USD
- [Euro]91.784 EUR
- [British Pound]82.135 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]97.225 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]140.177 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]153.248 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]164.219 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]775.743 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]713.348 CNY
- [South Korean Won]124,270.813 KRW
Zero-G and Xfonic present Impact Designer (Kontakt 5 instruments with custom interface). Produced by Dan Graham, who has now also produced a sequel Whoosh Designer, and produced our extremely popular Animato, Spiritoso, Luminoso and Perpetuo titles.
IMPACT DESIGNER is a stunning, futuristic mega-slam SFX creation machine with extremely high quality impact sounds built from live environmental recordings which were then processed with customised software by Italian Professor of Sound Design, Alessandro Camnasio whose trailer credits include Transformers: Age of Extinction, Captain America - The First Avenger and THOR.
Impact Designer is a Kontakt Instrument* that combines amazing raw sounds, incredible simplicity, a high degree of playability and a very high level of customisation. Under the hood there are 3 dynamic velocity layers and 3 round robins for each sound so it all stays nicely organic-sounding without a machine-gun effect of repeat sample-triggering.
Every Impact is made up of 3 elements - HIT, BOOM and DECAY. Respectively, these 3 elements are the attack, the body of the hit and the long release. The Impact Designer instrument quickly crossfades between the 3 different sounds in order to produce sonic complexity and a very wide range of possible variations. There is also a Pre-Hit function which is a reverse sound that can give your Impact an impressive thwack.
There are over 15 million possible variations so you will never run out of sonic possibilities. We've included 90 presets themed in sections such as Slams, Kerbooms, Whooshes, Drums, Deep Impacts, Percussion, Drops and Soft Impacts.
Added to this is a GUI which allows for total sonic manipulation and includes pitch, drive, compression, pan, filter, delay and reverb controls to make the possibilities truly infinite.
NOTE: A full version of Kontakt (version 5.3.1 or above) is needed to use Impact Designer. It will not work with the free product "Kontakt 5 Player" which is only a free demo version of Kontakt!
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.