NORTHERN LIGHTS PAD MACHINE
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE POPS, AMBIENT
- FORMAT KONTAKT 5
- DLサイズ 5.5 GB (5,903,575,107 byte)
- Release 2019.8
- 商品コード A8332
- 短縮コード ZG254DL
- MAKER ZERO-G
- warning KONTAKTフォーマットについて
- warning About the data of more than 4GB
- info_outline End User License Agreement
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]5,753.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]52.940 USD
- [Euro]47.806 EUR
- [British Pound]40.845 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]52.319 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]69.956 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]77.721 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]82.690 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]414.422 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]371.905 CNY
- [South Korean Won]61,744.693 KRW
Welcome to the Northern Lights Pad Machine. The most complex and creative pad instrument ever made. Create your own paths of beauty from diffuse, soft and glowing masses to fierce, metal, frozen deep, gloomy and cold solitude.
Zero-G Northern Lights Pad Machine is a multilayered Kontakt instrument containing almost 6GB of brand-new audio content and giving you more than 970 original and unique sounds. Multi-layered patches utilizing every possible and impossible sound source. From rare modular synthesizers to metal and sounds from the Norwegian natural environment. All with one thing in mind ? to create the most amazing pad sounds ever made!
Whether you are a soundtrack or pop composer, noise artist, experimental musician or just a hobby musician you will find something truly inspiring in this mammoth of a library.
Each instrument consists of at least 4 layers, and the 6 controls of the instruments provides you with an unprecedented creative way to morph between textures, colors and moods. The interface makes you work in an intuitive way, using your ears, not your eyes and analytics. Dial in thousands of unique textures in an instant.
The usability concept (which GUI controls etc.)
The patches are individually mapped to the GUI, so there were no set rules before doing the sound design and using the engine in Kontakt. All sounds use what suits the individual sound best creating a vastly better user experience and result.
Each of the 4 controls continuously morph between dozens of settings in Kontakt, both controller messages and effects. Dials are carefully set up so they relate to each other and interpolate, so that you can be creative and hands on in your own sound design. Easy and fun.
Volume of layers.
Changes sounds in a moderate to dramatic way using convolution, filters, controllers, LFO, envelopes and delays.
Shakes up the sound in different ways using distortion, effects, LFO, controllers and saturation.
Filters, Eq, Phaser, convolution, envelopes.
7. Key pressure and pressure length
Try to experiment with your playing technique. Fast touches versus holding long notes gives different results. A great deal of the patches respond creatively with the way you play, so make sure you try it out.
IMPORTANT! Northern Lights requires the FULL version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher. It will not work with the free Kontakt Player.
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.