- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE AMBIENT, GAME, CINEMATIC
- FORMAT KONTAKT 5
- DLサイズ 1.85 GB (1,985,221,475 byte)
- Release 2019.6
- 商品コード A7504
- 短縮コード ZG251DL
- MAKER ZERO-G
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]6,424.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]48.969 USD
- [Euro]45.294 EUR
- [British Pound]40.623 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]45.347 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]65.675 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]70.734 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]77.330 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]384.301 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]331.780 CNY
- [South Korean Won]61,105.960 KRW
Psychoacoustics is an amazing collaboration between award-winning sound designer and composer Si Begg, musical instrument maker and sound artist Sam Underwood and Zero G.
Over 200 presets
Unique, organic sounding source material
Custom, user-friendly Kontakt interface
Huge variety of timbres and instruments
The raw sound material was created and recorded by Sam using various unique acoustic and electro acoustic sound-making devices. These were then edited and processed into usable sound files and incorporated into a fully scripted Kontakt Instrument developed by Zero G.
The Kontakt instrument combines a state-of-the-art dual-channel interface and unique impulse responses to give you an incredibly flexible tool for creating a huge variety of beds, drones, pads, percussion, FX and unclassifiable sounds that will take your breath away. It comes with over 200 presets and 2.5Gb of raw material.
The library is split into seven distinct sections: ‘Sound Design’, ‘Tempo Synced Pulses’, ‘Ensembles’, ‘Loops’, ‘Pads & Drones’, Percussive Kits’ and ‘Short instruments’.
At the heart of the instrument interface is the inspirational and amazingly powerful RANDOMISE Button which gives the user an instant catalyst to create brand new sounds that have never been dreamed of before.
And that’s just the start! You can then customise the instrument further by using the 17 different filters, delays and unique convolution reverbs to shape each channel sound individually before going through the master channel where you can add one of the 4 LFOs and the master AHDSR envelope.
Psycho Acoustics also comes with a built-in FX section which lets you customize your sounds further by adding compression, distortion, saturation, lo-fi, chorus, flanger, phaser, delay, reverb, EQ & more.
Psycho Acoustics is a truly unique organic-sounding and awe-inspiring instrument that no sound designer or composer should be without!
Si Begg writes:
I first came across Sam Underwood via a shared link on Twitter showing a toy hamster randomly skittering over a large upturned cymbal with a contact microphone attached to it. After listening to that, and browsing many more of his eccentric and frankly bonkers noise-making machines, I knew this was someone it would be fun to collaborate with. Sam was very enthusiastic about the idea of a sample library as it’s something he had been meaning to do for years. The more sounds that he sent, the more amazing I knew this library was going to be. I’ve already used lots of the sounds in pieces, including some trailers for Netflix so I know how useful it’s going to be for composers looking for something that sounds organic and “real” but also totally unique!
Please Note: This library requires the FULL version of Kontakt 5.8.0 or higher. It will not work in the Kontakt FREE Player.
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.