SEQUENTIAL SIGNALS - CINEMATIC CYCLES
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE SFX, AMBIENT, FX, CINEMATIC
- FORMAT WAV, HALION, EXS24, MIDI, NN-XT, Ableton Live Device, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 1.25 GB (1,344,142,812 byte)
- Release 2019.11
- 商品コード A8760
- 短縮コード ZG255DL
- MAKER ZERO-G
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]4,180.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]39.977 USD
- [Euro]33.691 EUR
- [British Pound]30.427 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]36.150 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]52.459 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]56.160 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]60.014 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]309.859 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]265.886 CNY
- [South Korean Won]45,262.098 KRW
Launching Friday 15th November with a 2 week 20% discounted launch offer.
Zero-G Sequential Signals loop library features a collection of cinematic sequences aimed at TV and motion picture scoring, that will fit the genres of action, drama, suspense, sci-fi and more. Game and app sound producers will also find the content useful as a source of inspiration or “out-of-the-box” melodic layers. Explore a plethora of wide, filtered, resonant sounds, rhythmic delay and reverb drenched sequences, ethereal arpeggios, acid melodics, minimal electro synths, snappy plucks, distorted leads, percussive basslines, bells, keys, old school game chirps and more! Use them as themes for your soundtrack, leads for your dance tracks or background motion elements across a variety of styles, there is a lot to choose from!
The sample pack features a total of 500 2-bar loops in tempos of 90, 105 and 120. The content has been recorded in 48KHz and 24-bit resolution. All loops are key labelled, however some loops make ample use of modal scales, so can fit more keys than it may seem at first glance. Additionally, all the loops have been provided as MIDI files, so you can replace the existing loops with your own sounds if you wish. Be sure to link velocity to volume and filter cutoff to make the most out of the MIDI content.
Designed by Adam Pietruszko, sound designer and synth enthusiast, specialising in cinematic sounds, various genres of techno and electronica, the author of acclaimed Zero-G Haunted Ground and Other Worlds libraries.
The samples are provided in both Acidized Wav and AIFF (Apple loops) file format, all recorded in stunning 48 kHz and 24-bit resolution using high fidelity source materials.
EXS24, Kontakt, HALion and NN-XT instruments are also included for ease of use in adding the sounds to your favourite sampler.
Tagged with tempo and key/chord markings where relevant.
All the samples in this library are 100% original and royalty-free for your musical use without any additional licensing fees.
IMPORTANT! Sequential Signals requires the FULL version of Kontakt 3.5 or higher. It will not work with the free Kontakt Player.
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.