- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE ELECTRONICA / IDM, CINEMATIC
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, HALION, EXS24, SOUND FONT, NN-XT, KONG, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 3.19 GB (3,421,775,843 byte)
- Release 2014.4
- 商品コード 96620
- 短縮コード LMD299
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]4,752.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]37.453 USD
- [Euro]34.904 EUR
- [British Pound]29.882 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]35.995 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]47.981 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]52.693 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]57.964 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]293.978 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]249.203 CNY
- [South Korean Won]47,235.771 KRW
Loopmasters join forces with Ultimae records and Vincent Villuis aka AES DANA, for an outstanding royalty free sample collection of atmospheric sounds and field recordings dedicated to electronic music producers worldwide.
AETHERS 01 contains all the ingredients you need to create huge immersive soundscapes, hypnotic backgrounds and intense drum structures that will evolve and modulate throughout your productions.
The distinct sonic universe of AETHERS fuses a peaceful introspective ambient mood with industrial sounds and comes packed with Electronic Glitchy Beats, Unconventional Processed Synths and Real Field Recordings, Glittering Ethereal Pads, Immersive Drones, Cyclic Atmospheres, Futuristic Rhythms and Cinematic Textures.
Producers can expect to find 50 exclusive field recordings by Vincent using a Nagra Technology recorder and an NT4 Rode microphone to capture audio snapshots from around the globe including New Delhi, Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Paris, Saint-Malo, Chicago and London. Each recording is an audio time capsule that will add a wonderful organic sound to your productions, the occasional audio bug or outtake purposely left intact for compelling listening.
The beats section features intense IDM rhythms that combine crunchy grains with irregular clicks and edgy percussion sounds. Also included are over 100 unique one-shot elements including Loud Kicks, Crispy Snares, Dirty Crystal Hi Hats, Undefined Short Noises, and consequences of insolent routings.
Kit List: Nagra Technology recorder, Rode NT4, Plectrum Vital Arts, Nord Rack 2 Nordlead, Blofeld Waldorf, A3000 Yamaha, Battery 5, Razor, Kontakt & Skanner NI, TC Electronic Powercore 6000 Unit and some secret tools.
In detail you can expect a whopping 3.17GB of 24Bit 44.1Khz samples including 11 Ambient things, 29 Ethereal Atmospheres, 23 Interferences, 26 Dark & Deep Loops, 24 Drone loops, 34 Ethereal Loops, 105 Drum Shots, 50 Drum Loops, 50 Field recordings 169 Rex2 Files and 90 Soft Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, Exs24, Nnxt and Sfz Formats.
The Collection is also available in Apple Loops and Ableton Live Pack versions to purchase separately.
This exclusive collaboration between Ultimae Records, AES DANA and Loopmasters is an incredibly deep collection of powerful atmospheric soundscapes for producers working within Ambient, Downtempo, IDM, Cinematic, Electronica, Drone, Space Music, Field recordings and Post Rock. Check out the demos and sample AETHERS 01 TODAY!
Check out more of AES DANA's music & Ultimae below
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.