- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE DRUM'N'BASS/JUNGLE, AMBIENT, ELECTRONICA / IDM, DUBSTEP, CINEMATIC
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, HALION, EXS24, SOUND FONT, NN-XT, KONG, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 2.25 GB (2,414,914,252 byte)
- Release 2015.9
- 商品コード 99147
- 短縮コード LMD395
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]4,829.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]37.099 USD
- [Euro]34.512 EUR
- [British Pound]30.376 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]34.098 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]51.188 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]55.887 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]59.803 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]291.223 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]254.953 CNY
- [South Korean Won]48,405.638 KRW
Dark Atmospherics is a brand new royalty free collection of exciting soundscapes, textures and sound design material, created by producer/engineer Colin C. the creator of our bestselling Mix Essential Channel Strips for Logic series.
This incredible collection features over 2Gb of high quality musical pads, deep atmospheric drones, moving FX and crunchy rhythmic loops presented in pristine 24 bit 48kHz audio discretely processed with high end Apogee converters and boutique vintage tube compression. The collection also features 84 key labelled single shot synth sounds created by Colin C from his Prophet12, Virus Ti, and Moog synthesizers.
Dark Atmospherics comes bundled with 196 rhythmic loops of various glitched, processed, crushed and manipulated drums useful for producers in the IDM, Breaks, Dubstep, Drum & Bass, Hip Hop genres who are looking for unique and loop-able percussion layers to add new dimension to their work. Colin C also included 40 one shot samples including Kicks, Snares, SFX and Percussion to give you everything you need to build a track right from this pack alone.
This is the perfect sound design "tool box" for any Electronic Music Producer looking to rejuvenate their sample library with unique and edgy audio to re-sample, cut up, re-process or just use "as is"!
In Detail expect to find 2.37Gb of Loops and one shot sounds including 76 Atmospheric Soundscapes, 84 Synth One Shots, 196 Processed Drum Loops, 10 Kicks, 10 Snares, 10 SFX and Percussion Sounds, 227 Rex2 Files and 162 Soft Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, Exs24, Nnxt and SFZ files.
Why 24Bit 48 kHz? Dark Atmospherics is an ideal tool for sound designers and film score producers so Colin chose to create this pack in the native television and film format of 24 Bit/48kHz. Even if your work isn't geared towards television and film, you can enjoy the higher quality format within your own projects, or simply choose to dither down to 44.1 kHz. Alternatively you can choose like many producers, to upgrade your productions to 48 kHz and be ready for the high quality demands of Hollywood's music supervisors and production houses.
Check out the demo track and download the free to use taster pack and then get ready to sample Dark Atmospherics by Loopmasters TODAY!
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.