FUTURE SOUND OF AMBIENT
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE ELECTRONICA / IDM, AMBIENT, CINEMATIC
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, HALION, EXS24, SOUND FONT, NN-XT, KONG, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 1.12 GB (1,205,351,052 byte)
- Release 2015.6
- 商品コード 98739
- 短縮コード LMD371
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]4,950.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]36.854 USD
- [Euro]34.974 EUR
- [British Pound]29.962 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]34.493 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]49.736 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]54.228 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]57.458 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]287.099 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]258.886 CNY
- [South Korean Won]47,972.048 KRW
Loopmasters proudly present Future Sound of Ambient a brand new royalty free collection of Sounds and Loops inspired by the heyday of Ambient & Electronica.
In the early 90's genre-defining artists such as Aphex Twin, Global Communication, Speedy J, Future Sound of London, The Orb, Higher Intelligence Agency amongst others gave us a film score for our life post party. Breaking ground using synths, samplers and effects in new and exciting ways, this sound was to revolutionize electronic music forever.
Future Sound Of Ambient aims to capture the essence of what was an incredible era of musical experimentation, to get your creative juices flowing and still take it to the next level we added an ounce or two of modern production that should give you a unique sample collection that will serve you for 2015 & beyond.
Produced exclusively for Loopmasters by Glen Nicholls (aka Future Funk Squad) who started producing back in 1993 initially being introduced to Ambient & Electronica by his good friend Mark Pritchard (Global Communication / Reload) Glen is a master at creating soundscapes, having scored a number of films he fully understands how to paint with sounds and for this pack he delivered plenty of the good stuff.
Featuring over 1 GB of Inspirational audio such as Drones, Driving Electronica Drums, Pulsating Percussion, Blissfully Warm Pads, Sublime Keys, Trippy Voices and Ground Shaking Basses, FSOA utilizes some of the stalwart analogue studio synths of that beloved era, including the MS20 and the SH101, pushing the signals though Glens beloved Studiomaster desk for added analogue warmth.
In Detail expect to find 1.18GB of 24Bit 44.1 KHz 190 one shot sounds and 123 loops including 13 Bass Loops, 41 Drum Loops, 8 Keys Loops, 13 Pad Loops, 15 Percussion Loops, 29 Synth Loops, 4 Vox Loops, 19 Bass Shots, 29 Drones, 74 SFX Hits, 28 Glisten Textures, 126 Rex2 Files and 57 Soft Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, Exs24, Nnxt and Sfz formats.
You do not need to be an Ambient or Chill producer to use this collection each and every sound can be flipped into any electronic production where a bit of the warm fuzzy electronica vibe is needed, from a dope deep house track to a film score and anything in between so make sure you check out the demo track and download the free to use taster samples then get ready to sample Future Sound Of Ambient TODAY!
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.