- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE CINEMATIC, ELECTRONICA / IDM, SOUNDTRACK
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, HALION, EXS24, SOUND FONT, NN-XT, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 895 MB (939,446,414 byte)
- Release 2015.6
- 商品コード 98737
- 短縮コード LMD369
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]3,003.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]27.387 USD
- [Euro]23.026 EUR
- [British Pound]19.955 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]25.346 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]34.354 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]35.917 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]38.893 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]212.979 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]179.487 CNY
- [South Korean Won]30,700.813 KRW
Loopmasters welcome back Ultimae Records for a brand new collection of incredible atmospheric Loops and One Shot samples perfect for all electronic styles of music including Ambient, Soundtrack, Drum & Bass, Downtempo, IDM and Electronica.
Fragments 01 is a futuristic collection of deep and dark sound experiments designed by Vincent Villuis (AES DANA) the producer who created the incredible Aethers 01 collection & Mihalis Aikaterinis (MIKTEK) and features folders of Atmospheres (long evolving loops), Drum Elements (one shot percussion sounds), Heavily Processed Rythmic Loops and a folder of Unique Audio Interferences that will add sonic depth to your music productions.
Most of these sounds were created with several types of contact microphones and scanners (Coil pick-ups), picking up electronic signals generated by the internal sounds of smartphones, laptops and magnetic fields from Wi-Fi transmitters and high-voltage lines all carefully captured and then restructured and harmonized to offer an incredible palette of Abstract Interferences, Massive Distorted Impulses, Electroshock Ricochets, Reverberating Transients and a solid series of Heavy Drum Sequences.
The atmospheres in this collection are fully loopable so extending sections to fit your production is not an issue and finding the right tone for your track is made simpler with each loop key labelled for harmonic mixing.
In detail you can expect to find 947Mb of 24Bit 44.1Khz Loops and sounds including 41 long Atmospheric Loops, 43 Drum Loops, 13 HiHats, 10 Snaps and Claps, 21 Industrial Kicks, 44 Coil Sounds, 28 Atmospheres of interferences, 68 Rex2 Files and 114 ready to play patches for soft samplers.
Vincent and Mihalis have spent several months locked down in the studio preparing this second release and the wait has been worthwhile, Fragments 01 is a Swiss Army Knife for any electronic producer searching for otherworldly sounds that have been regenerated from real world sources. Check out the demo and download the free to use taster samples then get ready to sample Fragments 01 TODAY!
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.