CINEMATIC SERIES BUNDLE (VOLS 1-3)
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE CINEMATIC
- FORMAT WAV, ACID, AIFF, MIDI, Live Pack, AppleLoops
- Release 2018.10
- 商品コード A5028
- 短縮コード PRDLD414
- MAKER PRODUCER LOOPS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]13,871.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]125.257 USD
- [Euro]106.922 EUR
- [British Pound]91.600 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]115.852 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]158.823 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]172.690 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]178.633 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]974.977 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]809.891 CNY
- [South Korean Won]147,880.041 KRW
Cinematic Series Bundle (Vols 1-3)' is the ultimate companion for trailer and soundtrack composers, sound designers and serious producers looking to add contemporary Cinematic sounds to their productions. Combining the first three Volumes of this award-winning series, this all-encompassing bundle features ground-breaking voiceover recordings, Construction Kits and all manner of intricate SFX, including real world foley recordings. Inspiration is taken from the show-stopping OSTs of the cult classics, "Drive", "Mr. Robot" and "Stranger Things".
'Cinematic Series Vol 1: Experimental Electronica' focuses on dark, broody Sci-Fi ambiences, underpinned by deep & powerful pulses and pads to give you a truly ethereal sound with a sense of underlying tension.
Smooth sub bass, street ambiences (recorded in South Korea), wide lush FX, glitch drums, pianos, electric guitars and so much more - it's all here in five professional Construction Kits inspired by Cliff Martinez's work on the "Drive" soundtrack.
With 'Cinematic Series Vol 2: Hacked Society', our attention turns to hit television series, "Mr. Robot". This Future Music Power Award-winning collection is perfect for producers looking to capture the essence of hacking culture, contemporary cyber-punk & science fiction.
The eight brooding Construction Kits are complemented by existential spoken word vocals and real world foley recordings to give your soundtrack or experimental electronic & urban compositions authenticity.
'Cinematic Series Vol 3: Alien Encounters' is a nostalgic journey into the 80s synthwave sound, delivered using cutting-edge, modern day sound design and synthesis techniques. You'll find a selection of Sci-Fi influenced vocal samples, perfect for invoking dread and terror before an un-Earthly climax, alongside six synth-heavy Construction Kits.
Lhasa Mencur is a composer and sound designer for interactive/visual media with a particular passion for games and virtual environments. Click here to listen to Lhasa's music on Soundcloud.
Due to the analogue nature of the product, please note that MIDI files aren't available for all phrases or Kits, as outboard synthesisers and sequencers were used.
All of the loops in this product are 100% Royalty-Free (including the vocal loops), so once purchased, you can use these loops in your commercial releases without having to pay any hidden costs.
- 19 Construction Kits
- 346 Individual Audio Files
- ACIDized WAV Files
- Apple Loops/AIFF Files
- Ableton Live 8.1.3 Pack
- Loops sync to BPM
- 44.1 kHz/24-Bit
- PC/Mac Compatible
- Royalty-Free (No Exceptions)
（From PRODUCER LOOPS）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.