CLASSIC GAMES SOUND COLLECTION
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE SFX
- FORMAT WAV
- DLサイズ 262 MB (275,445,430 byte)
- Release 2015.12
- 商品コード 99298
- 短縮コード PBBD049
- MAKER PUSH BUTTON BANG
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]2,838.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]27.370 USD
- [Euro]22.508 EUR
- [British Pound]19.940 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]24.283 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]34.765 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]35.345 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]37.809 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]212.250 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]176.922 CNY
- [South Korean Won]30,178.326 KRW
Tracing the greats of the arcade era, featuring a massive variety of lovingly crafted retro game sounds, this special collection gives you the complete sound of the GOLDEN AGE OF VIDEO GAMES.
Included are 560 lovingly crafted, classic game sound emulations in the style of the late 70s, 80s and early 90s greats. Designed for the complete solution for arcade and retro style game projects and retro mobile game/app development.
Sounds are created in the style of the big old school arcade and early console titles from ATARI, SEGA, TAIO, NAMCO, MIDWAY KONAMI, The sounds have been made for specific in-game uses and you'll find ready made solutions for all major in-game events, which will save you countless hours in sound creation.
Sounds are organised into the following categories:
?56 Bonus sounds and Power Ups
?26 Character Deaths
?30 Character Jumps and Transports
?30 Character Movements
?24 Character Select
?25 Coins and Pick ups
?10 Danger Signifiers and Alarms
?17 End Level Score calculations
?29 Fall downs and failures
?13 Game Over sounds
?07 Game Start sounds
?29 Incorrect and lose signifiers
?16 Coin insertions and machine starts
?50 Lasers and weapons
?06 Level Start Loops
?30 Level Wins and Complete sounds
?36 Menu and interface sounds
?38 Mystery Pick up sounds
?10 Vehicle sounds
?46 Villains and boss sounds
While this collection is primarily designed for retro games, cute games, arcade style games, 8bit style games, you'll find it valuable for a whole host of app and game sound design as well. All sounds are named and organised by type for quick audition and both stereo and mono versions are included. As usual, all sounds are licensed to you for immediate commercial use in any game, media or music project.
If you are looking for the classic sound of historical videos games, this uniquely crafted pack is guaranteed to have everything you need, so insert coins and prepare to reach the end of level for your media or game project in record time, with the Classic Game Sound Collection!
（From PUSH BUTTON BANG）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.