PUNCTURE KIT - BEATS CYCLING
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE BREAKS, HIPHOP, DRUM'N'BASS/JUNGLE
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, HALION, EXS24, SOUND FONT, NN-XT, KONG, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 1.09 GB (1,166,085,197 byte)
- Release 2014.7
- 商品コード 96988
- 短縮コード LMD312
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]3,806.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]34.695 USD
- [Euro]29.236 EUR
- [British Pound]24.930 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]31.442 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]43.236 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]47.201 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]49.702 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]269.719 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]224.252 CNY
- [South Korean Won]39,959.264 KRW
Loopmasters proudly welcome David Osborne with an exclusive set of edgy live beats suited to many electronic styles of music including Dubstep, Drum & Bass, House, Hip Hop, Garage and Breaks.
Unless your Bradley Wiggins not many people can say they ride to work on their work, so the idea of mounting an acoustic Drum Kit on bicycle isn’t a thought that enters most peoples head, however Australian Born David came up with the idea whilst fixing a puncture in London’s Green Park, staring at the upturned frame the thought “my drums could fit on there” hit him and Puncture Kit was born.
Dave’s unusual drum kit is no gimmick, it is a fully functioning bike and how he transports his gear around he simply rocks up on his bike, unloads the drums, flips the bike upside down and bolts them back on ready to play.
Due to the physical size of a bicycle the instruments need to be compact, however the small sizes and quirky percussion pieces happen to create the perfect tones, frequencies and dynamics for the type of sounds found in modern electronic music.
A typical Puncture Kit live show could be either David performing solo or an original bass heavy electronic set that travels from Hip Hop, Funk, Jazz, Dubstep, Breakbeat and Jungle using David’s own backing tracks to accompany him.
His dynamic performances at festivals, events and private shows have included The 2013 Tour De France, The BRIT Awards after party 2013 at London’s 02 Arena, solo support act for bands such as Florence and The Machine, The Black Keys and Bombay Bicycle Club, The London 2012 Olympic Games Cycling Race and Glastonbury Dance Village and busking to surprised crowds in Oxford Street.
Teaming up with Alex Pettman of Debut Audio Mastering, the collection was recorded at Studio 284 in Brighton using a large selection of vintage mics and a whole range of traditional and unconventional techniques to capture the right live drum sound with an edgy modern twist.
All manner of tricks and experiments were used including old t-shirts on drums and cymbals to add artificial damping, old cracked cymbals on top of snare drums for trashy backbeats, kick drums stuffed with toys or played with warped skins…anything to replicate and mimic unique electronic drum sounds that could then be played with the real swing of a live drummer.
In Detail expect to find 1.7Gb of 24Bit 44.1 Quality Loops including 196 Puncture Kit Loops, 160 Studio Kit Loops at BPMs of 90 to 175 and 751 Multi Velocity Drum One Shots, 12 Puncture Kit fills, 42 Studio Kit fills, 356 Rex2 Files and 4 Soft Sampler Instruments for Kontakt, Halion, Exs24, Nnxt and Sfz formats.
Beats Cycling is a diverse set of royalty free samples that draw inspiration from the classic breakbeats featured on many great tracks and includes infectious modern beats made versatile with ambient and close mic-ed variations of both loops and shots. Each sound carefully processed with an all analogue path including classic EQ & compression. So check out the demos and sample Puncture Kit ? Beats Cycling TODAY!
1 x single speed custom bicycle, 2 x 10 inch snare drums, 6 inch snare drum, 10 inch kick drum, 8 inch tom, 16 inch ride/ crash cymbal, 12 inch ride/ crash cymbal, 10 and 12 inch hi hatsand misc percussion
Custom Studio Kit
14 inch snare drum, 10 inch snare drum, 22 inch kick drum, 10 inch tom, 18 inch ride/ crash cymbal, 21 inch ride/ cymbal and misc percussion
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.