TD AUDIO PRESENTS MELBOURNE BOUNCE
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE EDM
- FORMAT WAV, MIDI, SYLENTH1, SPIRE
- DLサイズ 125 MB (131,995,805 byte)
- Release 2015.11
- PRODUCT CODE 99142
- SHORTENED CODE IDSTD161
- MAKER INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]2,233.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]15.172 USD
- [Euro]13.812 EUR
- [British Pound]11.931 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]13.248 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]20.603 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]22.893 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]24.620 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]118.424 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]107.535 CNY
- [South Korean Won]19,586.867 KRW
TD_Audio unleashes Melbourne Bounce, a rip-roaring pack that brings Melbourne's energized underground club scene straight to your DAW.
This pack comes amped with 5 Construction Kits, each containing a unique demo track and all its Audio components. You'll find a tight supply of filthy Bass Loops, hard-hitting Drum Loops, piercingOneshots, bent FX Loops, and wiggly Leads?all you need to get a track bouncing till daybreak. Each kit ups the ante with two Spire Presets, 1 NI Battery 4 kit and enough MIDI files to get your bounce on.
Pumped up and tranced out, these raucous kits up the booty-shaking potential of productions inEDM, Big Room, Electro, House, and all club-style Dance music. Sounds are delivered in ear-melting 24-bit, 44.1 kHz Wav Audio, and each file is tempo-marked and keyed for instant easy use.
Melbourne Bounce was produced by TD_Audio, the powerhouse team of Twisted Reaction(Function Loops Label Group) and Lenny Dee (Industrial Strength Samples), two tenacious names in modern sound design. Combining cutting-edge gear with meticulous engineering and production, TD_Audio creates upfront production packs and kits at the frontline of dance music.
Wrap your ears around the sound from Down Under?and infuse your tracks with the undeniable electric sass of the Melbourne Bounce.
（From INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.