HAMSA ARABIC PERCUSSION
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE ETHNIC, WORLD
- FORMAT WAV
- DLサイズ 568 MB (595,987,114 byte)
- Release 2014.7
- 商品コード 96970
- 短縮コード EMD024
- MAKER EARTH MOMENTS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: email@example.com
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]4,642.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]41.926 USD
- [Euro]35.180 EUR
- [British Pound]30.114 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]38.539 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]51.805 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]55.668 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]59.848 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]325.617 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]271.653 CNY
- [South Korean Won]47,614.652 KRW
EarthMoments presents a unique collection of Percussion inspired by beats and instruments of the Middle East and Arabic Culture.
The essential percussion package has been optimized with the closest attention to detail, staying true to the sound with about 300 authentic royalty free samples. This bundle library of Ethnic and ‘Oriental’ grooves contains a wide range of traditional and non traditional grooves and beats from various countries such as Morocco, Egypt, Turkey, Jordan, Yemen, Israel and Greece..
The bundle is divided by instrument and style of playing. Instruments:
Darbuka - Goblet shaped instrument, one of the most common and popular percussion instrument used in the middle east. It produces a resonant, low-sustain sound while played lightly with the fingertips and palm.
Doholla - A large goblet shaped instrument. It produces a deeper song with a lower sustain then the Darbuka. Doholla beats and patterns are usually based around the bass and deep tone of the instrument.
Rick - A type of a tambourine used in Arabic Music. Made out of a wooden frame, jingles and a thin translucent head made of goat skin. Style of playing: Maxum - Very popular Egyptian rhythm. The origin of many oriental grooves and songs. Maksoum is an extremely versatile rhythm - it can be played slow for classical Arabic music and fast for dancing.
Fox - A lively dance played on 2/4, commonly used in Turkish and Eastern Europe music.
Karatchi - Originaly from Pakistan. A fast rhythm used commonly in modern Egyptian and North African music.
Malfuf - Originally from Egypt and Lebanon. Fast 2/4 rhythm often played as an intro for classical orchestral compositions especially created for the belly dancer entrance and exit.
Masmudi - The Masmoud are a tribe from North Africa. A very basic rhythm is played in 8/4 in different variations made for solos, rolls and fills.
Falahi - Falaah means “country-folk” or “farmer” in Arabic. A very fast rhythm which is used in folk dancing, originally from Egypt.
6/8 (Moroccan) - The Moroccan style is very hypnotic. The patterns usually have an unusual swing, which creates a hypnotic repetitive quality.
Fusion - Arabic patterns mixed with a western feel, these patterns were made to fit in easily with western music while adding middle eastern spices.
（From EARTH MOMENTS）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.