MAD PROFESSOR - REEL TO REEL REGGAE VOL 2
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE REGGAE, DUB
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, HALION, EXS24, SOUND FONT, NN-XT, KONG, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 1.5 GB (1,610,437,100 byte)
- Release 2014.10
- 商品コード 97193
- 短縮コード LMD325
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]4,554.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]41.123 USD
- [Euro]35.104 EUR
- [British Pound]30.073 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]38.036 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]52.143 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]56.696 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]58.647 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]320.096 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]265.896 CNY
- [South Korean Won]48,550.624 KRW
Loopmasters return to the vaults of Ariwa Studios for the highly anticipated sequel from the one and only Dub Legend Mad professor with an exciting collection of original roots samples dedicated to Dub, Reggae, Dubstep and DnB producers worldwide.
Reel to Reel Reggae Vol 2 is an authentic collection of royalty free Dub & Reggae sounds sourced from very rare unreleased tracks imprinted to tape at the Mad Professor Ariwa studios. This collection is the result of extensive live remixing session of original Dub recordings by Mad Professor performed with only a loaded reel to reel machine, a 48 Channel SSL and real-time tweaking of vintage outboard delays and filters including 2 original 1960s Pultec HLF-3C passive EQs to add the trade mark Professor sound.
Mad Professor prides himself on producing using his ears alone and within the Ariwa studio you will not find any computers or PC monitors or gimmicky software controllers, it's all analogue here, in fact the only thing digital in the studio the day we arrived was our first class Zoom recorder which we used to capture the Professor at work in stunning 24Bit.
The collection also features some excerpts from a very special Mad Professor interview he kindly allowed us to record talking about his career, the history of Dub and the future of a sound that will never die.
Expect to find live roots drums and vintage drum machine Reggae loops, live room shaking bass lines together with a huge collection of inspiring and uplifting instrument loops including funky horns, spaced-out dub guitar riffs, psychedelic dub SFX, choppy organ bubbles and skanking pianos.
The Mad Professor "Reel to Reel Reggae Vol2" weighs in at massive 1.48 GB containing over 600 authentic royalty free Reggae samples including 268 loops and 335 Single hits, vocals and fx sounds, with tempos varying from 65-160 BPM. Included with the collection are 86 ready to play patches for Reason Nnxt, Halion, EXS, SFZ and Kontakt samplers, and Apple Loops, Reason Refill and Ableton Live versions are also available to purchase separately.
In detail Mad Professor has provided 37 Deep and Dubby Basslines, 96 Dub Drum loops, 40 Dub Horn loops, 18 Guitar Loops, 51 Mixed Instrument Loops, 9 Keys Loops, 5 Flute Loops 12 Bongo Loops, 29 Dubbed Out Reggae Drum Fills, 123 Single Dub Drum Samples, 20 Heavyweight Bass Shots, 49 Authentic Reggae Musical Hits, 17 Live Mixed Dubscape Sfx, 58 Dub Fx, 22 Vocals and 17 Short excerpts from the Mad Professor interview.
If you produce Dub, Reggae, Dubstep, D&B or Downtempo and Chilled out music of any description and are looking for some serious dub and reggae inspiration from the vaults of one of the Godfathers of Dub Reggae - check out Reel to Reel Reggae Vol2 from Mad Professor and Loopmasters today.
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.