DUB AND REGGAE SOUND STATION
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE REGGAE, DUB
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, HALION, EXS24, SOUND FONT, MIDI, NN-XT, KONG, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 1.56 GB (1,673,729,225 byte)
- Release 2014.10
- 商品コード 97410
- 短縮コード LMD326
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]3,839.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]35.101 USD
- [Euro]29.042 EUR
- [British Pound]24.917 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]31.859 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]42.459 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]45.290 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]48.888 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]272.521 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]226.450 CNY
- [South Korean Won]39,644.757 KRW
Dub and Reggae Sound Station is a brand new royalty free sample collection produced by LA based collective Next Level Sound Station and features 7 authentic Dub and Reggae construction kits together with a wealth of ready to play multi sampled instruments and over 100 incredible Dub effects.
This collection of Roots ready song kits contains 7 unique construction kits each with its own melodic and percussion Loop elements including Guitar Leads & Skanks, Piano Bubbles and Chops, Heavyweight Dub Basses and Rock Steady Drums.
In addition to the song kits the guys have included some incredible multi sampled instruments including Bass Guitars, Electric Guitars with various effects, Melodica together with over 140 Dub Drum Shots and an essential collection of Dub FX such as Lasers, Police Sirens, Analog Sirens, Rewinds, Warning Sounds, Explosions, Gun Shots, Gongs, Lion Roars, Kung Foo Sounds, Swords Clashing, Sci-Fi Drops, Robotic Noises and not forgetting Air Horns.
Next Level Sound Station is a Los Angeles-based production trio who create modern, beat-infused tracks drawing from their collective knowledge and love of Jamaican Dub, Roots, Dancehall, Reggae, Hip-Hop, and Electronic Dance music styles. Their ambitious first project is an original Dub Reggae soundtrack that garnered the "Best Use of Music" Award at the 2014 Julien Dubuque International Film Festival, for the independent full-length film, "Sunken City", which saw domestic and international release digitally in May, 2014 by Echo Bridge Entertainment. This collaborative team of Blake Colie, Jared Meeker, and DJ Prophecy, are currently in production with various other projects that will make their influence reach well beyond LA in the upcoming months.
The drums for this sample pack were recorded at the 2000BC BEAT LAB in Highland Park, LA, CA using a combination of analogue and digital equipment. Mic preamps used include UA610s, Art Tube Pres, and Presonus Direct Pres all through a Presonus StudioLive console. Mics used ran the standard gamut of pro drum mics including Shure SM57s, Audix D6, Oktava MK012,Rode NT5's for overheads, Sennheiser 602's for toms, and an Avantone CV-12 Tube mic as a room mic.
The guitar, basses, pianos, and synths for this sample pack were recorded at Spiderfingers Studio in Valencia, CA. The instruments were miked using AKG and Shure microphones through Neve and Grace mic preamps.
In detail expect to find 1.5Gb 24 Bit Quality Loops and Sounds including 14 Bass Loops, 20 Guitar Loops, 21 Piano Loops, 24 Drum Loops, 6 Bass Multi Sampled Instruments, 147 Drum Shots, 26 Drum fills, 115 SFX, 11 Guitar Multi Sampled Instruments, 1 Melodica Multi Sampled Instrument, 79 Rex2 Files and 37 Soft Sampler Instruments.
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.