STEREO MC'S PRESENTS VAULTAGE 2
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE HIPHOP, BROKEN BEATS, HOUSE, DISCO
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, HALION, EXS24, SOUND FONT, NN-XT, KONG, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 726 MB (762,209,583 byte)
- Release 2013.1
- PRODUCT CODE 93846
- SHORTENED CODE LMD218
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: email@example.com
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]5,555.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]37.768 USD
- [Euro]34.977 EUR
- [British Pound]29.978 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]32.985 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]51.224 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]57.345 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]61.255 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]294.999 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]268.125 CNY
- [South Korean Won]49,592.874 KRW
Lock down the studio, tell your loved ones you're not coming home for a few days as Loopmasters returns to the Vaults of the Legendry Stereo MC's studio for a second incredible instalment of the Vautage collection.
Back by very popular demand, Stereo MCs Vaultage Vol 2 sees Rob and Nick unload what can be termed as a pure samplist's "Dream Crate" with a fresh collection of sonic inspiration, that has been 20 years in the making, covering diverse styles and genres such as Hip Hop, Techno, Breaks, Dance, Electronic, Funk and more which blend together in such a way that only the Stereo MC's could pull off.
One of the most successful hip-hop acts to emerge from Great Britain, Stereo MC's formed in London in 1985, when rapper / producer Rob B. (born Rob Birch) and DJ / producer Nick Hallam formed the Gee Street label as a means of promoting their music.
The first 'Rap' group to play at British rock festivals, they managed to fit everywhere and nowhere at once: appearing live with everyone from U2 to the Happy Mondays, from Living Color and Peter Gabriel to Jane's Addiction and De La Soul, the Stereos were exceptions to every rule - the Rap band rock fans could dig, the Dance act it was cool for Indie fans to groove to, sought-after as Remixers, Producers or Collaborators.
Following the release of the album Supernatural, Stereo MC's toured with the Happy Mondays and EMF before returning to the studio to record their 1992 breakthrough "Connected", which spawned major hits like "Step It Up," "Creation," "Ground Level," and the title track which led them to win 2 Brit Awards, receive a Mercury nomination and tour the globe.
Expect to find a Fresh Re-Load of Bad Ass Bass, Chunky Breaks, Funk Soaked Guitars, Crunchy Keys and Organs, Tribal Percussion, Gravity Defying SFX and Timeless Grooves and Melodies.
Vaultage weighs in at 1.GB and features 772 24 Bit samples, with 312 Loops between 76-154Bpm, and 460 Single Samples. There are no less than 170 patches for Reason NNXT, Halion, EXS, SFZ and Kontakt compatible soft samplers, and Apple Loops, Reason Refill and Ableton Live versions are also available to purchase separately.
In detail: 1.09GB 24Bit 44.1Khz Quality Loops and Samples including 30 Bass Loops, 127 Drum Loops, 27 Guitar Loops, 51 Music Loops, 58 Percussion Loops, 5 String Loops, 14 Vocal Loops, 67 Bass Shots, 17 Brass Stabs, 2 Flute Hits, 38 Guitar Shots, 169 Drum Hits, 33 Keys Hits, 3 String Shots, 24 Vocal Shouts, 107 SFX and 322 Rex2 Files.
Whether you are making Hip Hop, Dubstep, Drum and Bass, House Music or Electronica - we highly recommend that you check out Vaultage for sheer diversity, and the type of pack you will keep returning to when you find your other sound sources are lacking the inspiration you need. Whether you find some Live Guitar Licks, Experimental Drums, Funky Bass Loops, Interesting Vocal Snippets or Rare Percussive sounds - Vaultage Vol2 will provide you new avenues and ideas time after time.
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.