MIKE VALE - TECH HOUSE EDGE
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE TECH HOUSE, DEEP HOUSE
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, HALION, EXS24, SOUND FONT, NN-XT, KONG, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 1.77 GB (1,895,247,796 byte)
- Release 2015.4
- 商品コード 98292
- 短縮コード LMDAS147
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: email@example.com
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]6,072.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]43.169 USD
- [Euro]40.227 EUR
- [British Pound]34.966 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]39.127 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]58.775 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]66.225 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]71.402 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]338.101 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]304.979 CNY
- [South Korean Won]57,131.755 KRW
Loopmasters proudly welcome the very talented Mike Vale to the Artist Series with an incredible collection of Royalty Free House and Tech samples primed and ready for the dancefloor.
Tech House Edge features an exhaustive collection of Beats, Percussion, Basslines and Melodies alongside a tasty pool of one shot Synths, Drums and SFX sounds recorded and produced exclusively for Loopmasters by Mike Vale.
Expect to find Deep Rolling Bass Lines, Driving Beats and Percussion and a stunning collection of Tech House Melodic Loops plus over 500 one shot samples including punchy Drums and Bass, Inspirational Synth Stabs and SFX sounds to add drama to your Tech House productions.
DJ/Producer Mike Vale is one of the rare new breeds of talented artist that excel in both disciplines. His big break came with"Pretty Woman" on Tomcraft's Great Stuff Records with support from many of the DJ Elite including Carl Cox and Pete Tong it wasn't long before it drove to the top of the dance charts and featured on many a playlist.
Named by Beatport as one of the Top 3 hottest tech-house artists in the industry in 2011 Mike has since sprinkled his remix magic on numerous club classics including Pleasurekraft "Anubis", Do Santos "2Coffee", Alex Kenji "Not That Kind Of Girl", Prok & Fitch"Symphony" and Deadmau5 "1981"to name but a few.
Demand for Mike Vale's deck skills have seen him play across the globe from Canada, USA, UK, Holland, Ibiza, India, Japan, Korea, Finland, and all over Eastern Europe. And with his productions receive support from the likes of Cox, Pete Tong, Roger Sanchez, Umek, Mark Knight, Pleasurekraft, Steve Angello, and many more of the world's top DJs.
Mike Vale's feet barely touched the ground in 2014, his top quality productions and amazing DJ sets have seen Slovenia's new international star continue to rise to the top. He had the packed to capacity Terrace @ Space, Ibiza going crazy to his tunes at Carl Cox's Music Is Revolution, and topped the Beatport House Chart with "Hard Times" his collaboration with UMEK on Spinnin' Records. The video of which had over 1million YouTube views before it was released!
In Detail expect to find a whopping 2GB of 24bit 44.1Khz loops and sounds including 73 Bass Loops, 36 Clap and Snare Loops, 54 Drum Loops, 34 Hat Loops, 3 Ride Loops, 128 Music Loops, 72 Percussion Loops, 106 Top Loops, 44 Bass Shots, 59 Synth Sounds, 74 SFX hits, 14 Multi Sampled Bass Instruments, 228 Drum Shots, 506 Rex2 Files and 134 Soft Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Halion, Exs24, Nnxtand Sfz formats. The collection is also available in Apple Loops, Ableton Live Pack and Reason Refill to purchase separately.
If you are looking for inspiration for your next House or Tech production then press play on the demo track and download the free to use taster samples from this page and get ready to sample Mike Vale ? Tech House Edge TODAY!
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.