SOUNDS OF THE AMERICAN WEST
- PRODUCT CATEGORY Sound Effect
- CATEGORY GENERAL SE
- FORMAT WAV, MUTANT
- DLサイズ 1.11 GB (1,190,344,600 byte)
- Release 2012.10
- 商品コード 17231
- 短縮コード THE23DL
- MAKER HOLLYWOOD EDGE
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing, or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds to synchronize in timed relation with audio/visual productions or applications, such as films, video productions, radio/TV programs or commercials, live performances, computer games and multimedia presentations. The Licensee may modify the Sounds and may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within the productions.
2. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
3. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
4. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sound effects library product.
5. Licensor will not be responsible if the contents of this disc does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]14,795.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]137.551 USD
- [Euro]126.226 EUR
- [British Pound]112.956 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]133.710 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]192.779 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]210.755 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]225.843 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]1,066.845 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]981.036 CNY
- [South Korean Won]170,904.134 KRW
When the West was young and life was simple, when the sounds of a crackling campfire or a lone cowboy whistle could cut through the cool morning air, a young boy and future sound recordist named Burtis Bills listened. And learned.
Bills noticed the sounds of a steam locomotive passing through the depot west of town on a cold, rainy night. He loved it all -- from rails clinking and clacking, to the hollow whistle blaring. But when the new trains moved in and changed the sounds of his small town, he grew nostalgic. He wanted to capture those sounds: the ones that reminded him most of the Old West as he remembered it.
Now, for the first time ever, the sounds of Burtis Bill's Wild West are available to you, digitally recorded on a four CD set. Travel with Bill through the wild western frontier of Colorado, Utah, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and Wyoming as he captures the sounds of the untamable frontier.
Disc 1 Capture the feeling of sleeping out on the open range with the sounds of a campfire being built after a hard day's work. Climb on your horse, take a ride in a stagecoach, pan for gold in the great California rush, and hear the echo of the bugle call as you arrive in The Old West.
Disc 2 Experience the transition from frontier to factory with machinery from the Industrial Revolution. Hear the rumblings of a diesel drill and wheat grinder, the gears of hand operated factory machinery, and factory backgrounds dating back to the turn of the century.
Disc 3 Pull into the station with the sounds of a stream train, whistles and blowdowns, bys and steadies, onboard ambiences, and unparalleled air and steam releases. Also included are the sounds of a Model T, from start up to drive away, with interior steady and multiple bys. Disc two also contains weapons, from quickdraws and pistol shots to revolver cocks and chamber spins - everything you need to sweeten an Old West shoot out.
Disc 4 Hear the sounds of what are now ghost towns, with music, dancing, saloon doors, cork pops, spittoon "impacts" and card game trouble. Make your own bar brawl, buy some staples at the old general store, lock up your favorite outlaw or hear a sweet tune on your own Victrola. Create a picture in your mind with the sounds of an entire western town.
（From HOLLYWOOD EDGE）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
You can listen & buy single sound effects
- About MUTANT: Search sounds by using the 'Keyword' or 'Description' field in the Sound Management Software "Mutant" (feature available from Vers.3 on).
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.