How can I use "Points" on SONICWIRE?
- FAQ No.：837
- FAQ CATEGORY：Store Guide
- UPDATED DATE：22.10.18
On this website, points are awarded according to the products you purchased. You can use their Points as 1 point = 1 yen from your next order.
Specification of Points on Our Website:
- Points earned can be used as 1 point = 1 yen when placing an order.
- Points expire one year from the date you last obtained them.
- If you purchase an item before the expiration date, the expiration date of your remaining points will also be extended.
- The points used will be in a "temporary used" state at the time of order, and will be used when the payment is completed.
- If the order is cancelled, "temporarily used" points will be returned to your SONICWIRE account.
- Points will be awarded upon completion of the transaction.
- You can check your point earning/use history and balance from My Page.
- Points can only be used on the account in which they were earned.
- The percentage of points awarded depends on products.
- Coupons and points can be used together.
- If a discount is applied to an order rather than a product due to the use of a coupon or points, the discount amount will be divided into their products and the points earned will be calculated.
How to Use Points:
- On the checkout (Confirmation of your order) screen, enter the number of points to be used in the "Enter points" text box.
- Click [Submit].
- Please confirm that the page is refreshed and the discount you entered is applied to the price.
- If you wish to reset points to "0", enter "0" in the text box in the "Enter points" field and click [Submit].