MODERN HIP HOP SESSION 3
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE HIPHOP
- FORMAT WAV, ACID, REX2, MIDI
- DLサイズ 2.89 GB (3,106,659,743 byte)
- Release 2021.11
- PRODUCT CODE B3404
- SHORTENED CODE TRSMD028
- MAKER TRANSMISSION
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]5,104.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]34.760 USD
- [Euro]32.162 EUR
- [British Pound]27.566 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]30.389 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]47.158 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]52.891 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]56.547 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]271.721 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]246.443 CNY
- [South Korean Won]45,696.504 KRW
Modern Hip Hop Session 3' from Transmission continues this incredible series of razor-sharp and cutting-edge Hip Hop products featuring 2.8 GB of content, including Construction Kits, One-Shots and OMF files containing the complete mixes. Slick grooves, glitched out effects, grimy chants and a huge bottom end make this an essential and powerful product for producers looking to capture the sounds of Chief Keef, DJ Mustard, Mike Will, and Wiz Khalifa..
Within this huge library you'll find five fully featured Construction Kits including Dry and Wet sounds, MIDI files and One-Shots, all processed with legendary SSL hardware. Every essential sound of the genre is covered, including powerful bass loops, ethnic percussion, vocal FX and 808 booms.
In addition to this you also get 125 bonus One-Shot percussive samples, perfect for loading into hardware and software samplers. Build your own modern Hip Hop drum kits and create and infinite number of new drum loops to compliment the existing content.
You'll also find 10 bonus drum loops and a selection of melodic synth shots. In addition to this OMF files are included, giving you access to the original arrangement. These industry-standard files also allow you to collaborate with other producers regardless of DAW or platform.
Transmission is a brand with a difference. Do not mistake this for one of the plethora of other labels out there. Transmission is new and powerful, focused on outputting the highest quality music in a wide range of Dance and Urban styles. Each product includes professional-quality feature sets with the most up-to-date sounds, loops and samples available.
Read on to find out more about the professional feature set included with 'Modern Hip Hop Session 3'.
MIDI Files Included:
'Modern Hip Hop Session 3' includes MIDI files for the majority of musical phrases heard in each Kit, allowing you to seamlessly mix your favourite synths and samplers with the sounds contained in the pack.
Advantages of MIDI:
While the supplied ACID/REX content is extremely flexible and powerful, MIDI has the added benefit of allowing you to go to extremes of pitch and tempo beyond which the loops were originally recorded, with no time stretching or pitch shifting artefacts. Furthermore, you can make tweaks to the riffs so they fit perfectly into your existing mixes.
Each Construction Kit features one-shot melodic and drum samples, allowing you to create new beats, fills and loops to compliment the existing material. Simply load them up into your sampler of choice and create an infinite number of new beats and phrases. This product also includes a large number of additional One-Shot samples not heard in the Construction Kits themselves.
For users looking to simply drag and drop, the 'wet' files contain all of the effects processing heard in the audio demos. But for producers looking to create their own effects mix, 'dry' loops are also included. Don't like the wet loops? No problem, add your own effects.
This sample library also comes with unlooped/tail versions allowing you to end a phrase with the decay of the reverb/delay applied to the loop. This is particularly useful for beginner and intermmediate producers.
About using the OMF files (Arrangements):
OMF format (Open Media Format) allows you to import complete arrangements of audio loops into virtually any sequencer (see below for list). Once the OMF has been loaded, you will see all of the regions of the track on screen, with chunks of audio data on separate tracks, all named by instrument (as if you'd produced the track yourself).
This format allows you to (i) Learn the secrets of how to create stunning Progressive Electro House tracks (ii) Remix the arrangements to create powerful new tracks which you can then release.
Dry loops were used when building the OMF files so feel free to add your own reverb and/or favourite FX to a phrase. PLEASE NOTE: The OMF files sum up all volumes of the individual tracks while all faders are set to 0 db. Therefore, please set your master fader to around -7 db (or less) to avoid clipping and take it from there.
List of Sequencers with OMF Import:
Here is a list of all sequencers that will import the full OMF arrangements. When you import these OMF arrangements you will be able to see them in your sequencer as if you had produced them yourself:
All of the loops in this product are 100% Royalty-Free (including the vocal loops), so once purchased, you can use these loops in your commercial releases without having to pay any hidden costs.
-5 Construction Kits including MIDI & One-Shots
-125 bonus One-Shots and assorted loops
-Industry-Standard OMF files for deep level editing
-ACIDized WAV Files
-10 Sylenth Presets
-Loops sync to BPM
-Royalty-Free (No Exceptions)
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.