- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE TECHNO, HOUSE, DUB, TECH HOUSE
- FORMAT WAV, SOUND FONT, MIDI, BATTERY, MASCHINE, Ableton Live Device, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 1.15 GB (1,237,884,732 byte)
- Release 2020.4
- 商品コード A9226
- 短縮コード RSDL449
- MAKER RESONANCE SOUND
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]4,554.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]41.787 USD
- [Euro]34.905 EUR
- [British Pound]30.320 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]38.557 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]52.371 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]54.158 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]58.568 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]324.475 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]272.907 CNY
- [South Korean Won]46,634.990 KRW
Resonance Sound proudly presents Techno Maschinen - a massive drum kit arsenal by Marco Scherer / DATACULT.
Techno Maschinen brings you more than 100 drum kits with grit, dirt and punch. Made with a variety of raw tube machines, modular monster synths and classic drummers, these samples stand for the aesthetics of the underground in all its variety. Whether you‘re producing Minimal, Deep Tech, Electro or undisputed Techno, these are for you.
The drums were created with hardware synths like Erica‘s Techno System, the super-rare and undisputed Metasonix D-1000 and D-2000 bad boy drummies, Arturia‘s DrumBrute, Endorphin.es‘ very unique Blck_Noir module and a variety of more common machines as well. Machines like Jomox‘ Air-Base 99, a Roland TR8, Korg Radias and others. All tenderly recorded through a TLA 5021 compressor, as well as a Technics RS-T11 Cassette Deck and driven with other gritty hardware gear.
The kits come with 16 samples each and ready-to-go presets & patterns for Maschine 2, Studio and Jam, Kontakt 5, Battery 3 upwards, Geist, Geist Lite and Ableton Drumrack. Furthermore the whole range of modern Akai MPC models is supported (MPC1000 upwards and Elements, Studio, Renaissance, Touch, Live, X and Force). Plus the open SFZ format. You can drop the drums into any sampler as well.
- All samples are properly named and also sorted by category
- The kits come with 100+ MIDI Drum Patterns
- Supported formats: Battery 3+, Kontakt 5+, Ableton Live 9+, Maschine 2+, Geist & Geist Lite 1+, all SFZ & WAV compatible samplers
- The drum kits support color coded pads for better overview, where applicable
- The MPC Live, Touch, X and Force kits offer audio previews and sequences each
- Altogether 108 kits with 1.728 drum samples
- Analog 808: 16 kits a 16 drums (256 samples)
- Blck_Noir: 18 kits a 16 drums (288 samples)
- Brute Drums: 24 kits a 16 drums (384 samples)
- Motor City: 12 kits a 16 drums (192 samples)
- System Techno: 18 kits a 16 drum (288 samples)
- Tube Drums: 20 kits a 16 drums (320 samples)
Resonance Sound - Techno Maschinen | Analog & Modular Drum Kits
24-bit WAV, MIDI Files, Native Instruments Maschine 2+, Native Instrument Battery 3+, Native Instrument Kontakt 5+, Ableton Live 9+, FXPansion Geist Geist Lite, SFZ Sampler Patches
CONTAINED DRUM KITS IN DETAIL:
Drum Depot - Analog 808
Analog 808 isn’t just another 808 pack, it squeezes the Roland machine to the max. The 256 samples were brutalized with analog love, resulting in extremely punchy and heavy drums.
Drum Depot - Blck_Noir
Pure analogue drums with a dark soul! The Blck_Noir module by Endorphines features some smacky drums, which were recorded in four variations each and given lovely analogue treatment. Each kit comes with four kicks, snares, hats and toms each, which you can play sequentially to get the most possible analogue feeling. As stated in the modules manual: -There’s no clap in Blck_Noir, because no one claps in hell“. Indeed!
Drum Depot - Brute Drums
Brute Drums brings you the undisputed and raw sound of Arturia’s DrumBrute with eight kits in three variations each: Fat, Medium and Soft, just like a steak. The Soft versions host the original sound with only a few mixing corrections, as the hardware drummie sounds very harsh. Medium kits got some love from Marco Scherer’s TLA outboard compressor, while the Fat ones went through his whole arsenal of dynamics and soundgoodizers. Enjoy!
Drum Depot - Motor City - Techno from Detroit
Detroit is the undisputed mother of Techno. With Motor City you get a dozen of raw and punchy kits, combining drums and synths to start your journey to the source of uncompromising Techno right away.
Drum Depot - System Techno
Take care, this one is rough! Inside the System Techno pack you’ll find original kits of the Erica Synths system, whilst three of them come with extremely pumped bonus versions. Due to it’s brutal nature the sounds are mostly suitable for real hard and dark Techno, as well as kick ass Electro, Drum & Bass or other styles that need harsh drums. For the sake of simplicity I added some extra modified kits, intended to be used for the specific styles.
Drum Depot - Tube Drums
As there’s no existing sample packs for the Metasonix drummies it didn’t take me long to think about making a pack with these tube monsters. What did took me think longer was a way to make these gritty, screaming, raw sounds usable in contemporary music. So I included original kits of these bad boys as well as bundle kits, which will give you the undisputed D-1000 &D-2000 sound combined with other drums for quicker workflow. As a bonus I added some evil S-1000 Wretch Machine sounds as well.
（From RESONANCE SOUND）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
Analog 808 - Demo
Blck_Noir - Demo
Brute Drums - Demo
Motor City Audio - Demo
Techno System - Demo
Tube Drums - Demo
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.