CASSELL THE BEATMAKER
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE HIPHOP, BREAKBEAT
- FORMAT WAV, MIDI
- DLサイズ 1.05 GB (1,131,706,710 byte)
- Release 2018.10
- 商品コード A5730
- 短縮コード LMD743
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]4,191.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]40.082 USD
- [Euro]33.159 EUR
- [British Pound]30.045 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]35.916 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]51.843 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]54.269 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]56.845 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]310.813 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]263.022 CNY
- [South Korean Won]44,196.739 KRW
Loopmasters and Delicious Digital are proud to present a prolific collection of urban beats by Ivor Novello winning Songwriting, Drummer and Music producer Cassell the Beatmaker!
Cassell's musical career has lead him to work with an impressive list of new and established artists including names such as Plan B, The Streets, Duffy, Rizzle Kicks, Akala, Keziah Jones, Will Heard, MNEK, Beverly Knight, Kele-le-Roc, Pino Paladino, Faith SFX, Max Stone, New Machine, Lowkey, Ms Dynamite and many more.
Cassell started his career with London based HipHop/ jazz fusion band ‘Quite Sane’. After winning Capital Radio's 'Young London Band of the Year' as a young teenager he went on to perform with renowned hip hop artists including TY, Estelle, Skinny Man, Floetry, Sway, Bashy, Kalshnekoff, Rodney P, Black Twang and Roots Manuva.
Within the impressive 1.16GB of backbeat content, Cassell’s has pulled out all the stops and has included all of his trademark chops, inflections and teamed up with specialist producers Ollie Raphael and Ed Moris at Delicious Digital’s studio to use some vintage recording techniques to compile the most authentic collection of Live Urban drum samples to date. Also included is an extra special session teaming Cassell up with beatboxer Faith SFX to build complex multi layered drum parts with Faith SFX doubling up the drums and adding melodic stabs and basses into the mix.
The Loops are roughly divided into 4 sections -
KIT - is the sound of Cassell The Beatmaker’s custom Premier elite Kit - ‘The Beatmaker’. A beautiful shade of purple fade, this kit has been made bespoke to Cassell’s exact specifications.
TKIT - Using innovative drum techniques and the very latest cymbal and drum technology, Cassell has created a ‘trash kit’ - featuring unconventional performances using his Zildjian K Custom Special dry FX hi hat, playing cymbals on toms, hanging splashes upside-down on china crashes creating unique and otherworldly effects.
BB - Beatboxer Faith SFX an accomplished performer and songwriter was brought in to add extra character to this section of beats by double tracking the live drums them with vocal percussion, bass and melodics featuring all the separate parts and full bounced mixes ready to drop in your DAW.
HITS ? All the hits, every drum sound recorded in pristine 24Bit along with an incredible set of Beatbox one shots for those who prefer to roll their own beats or want to add an extra snare or crash into the loops.
From slow funky grooves at 80bpm to full-on drum and bass at 175 there is a vast range of tempos in this sample pack. Take advantage of this arsenal of secret weaponry to give your productions a twisted contemporary sound.
In detail, expect to find 1.16GB of content, with 890 individual wav files recorded at 24Bit & 44.1KHZ. 703 loops are comprised of 283 Live Drum Loops, 100 Hat Loops, 90 Top Loops, 88 Beatbox Loops, 72 Beatbox & Drum Mixed Loops and 70 Live Drum Fills. 187 One-Shots are made up of 138 Drum Hits, 46 Beatbox Hits and 3 Vocal Phrases. Also included are 20 Soft Sampler Patches for Halion, NNXT, EXS24, Sfz and Kontakt, and 10 Kong.
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.