BASS LINE - THE SEQUEL
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE TECHNO
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, EXS24, SOUND FONT, NN-XT, Ableton Live Device, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 1.15 GB (1,238,280,475 byte)
- Release 2014.6
- 商品コード 96900
- 短縮コード 5PIND035
- MAKER 5PIN MEDIA
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee MAY NOT use the Sounds;
(a) in "isolation" (i.e. without other sounds) or as sound effects.
(b) in music tracks that will appear in any music libraries and/or sound libraries that are relicensed to multiple third parties.
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]4,829.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]37.135 USD
- [Euro]34.194 EUR
- [British Pound]30.178 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]34.107 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]49.559 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]52.713 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]57.485 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]291.059 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]250.831 CNY
- [South Korean Won]45,819.669 KRW
The popularity of various styles comes and goes, however there is one vital ingredient that remains forever unquenched, the thirst for bass. In particular bass of a certain character created by a family of Mono-synths which happen to be from a well-known manufacturer beginning with the letter R.
Drawing on our experience of creating flexible versatile MIDI, we set out to capture the timeless sublime bass sounds of the SH101, MC202, TT303 and a custom modified XoX Box. Armed with sequences optimised for the fantastic four, we programmed them beyond their limits to produce a range of timbres that purr, buzz, bite, howl and scream, but all the while maintaining a contemporary stance for the current Bass House, Garage, Tech House, Deep House, Minimal and Techno scenes. Ambitious we admit, but in our humble opinion well worth the time and effort.
The soul and essence of these machines has been captured across 245 loops @ 122, 123, 124 and 125bpms, 22 Multi-Sample patches and 18 advanced Ableton Instrument Racks with 358 MIDI files at the ready to unleash the fury. WAV, Apple and Rex formats included.
All the loops and sample patches have been categorised and labelled according to instrument type as well as key coded. Furthermore variations ranging from dry unaffected, effected and evolving have been captured by means of on-board sequencing along with real time parameter manipulation. Loops range from 2 to up to 32 bars in length depending on the level of expression captured.
MIDI parts corresponding to the loops have been placed in a sub-folder for convenience and ease of access.
The MIDI files have been categorised under “Classic & Techy”, “Deep & Funky” and “Minimal & Hypnotic” but of course, this is only a rough guide and the resultant outcome is very much dependent on the instruments and patches you choose to partner them with. Many of the files feature both straight and swung versions for greater flexibility. Also included are 22 bonus MIDI grove templates which you can use to apply your own swing to taste.
The majority of the 358 MIDI loops were programmed in 303 step sequencer fashion and then converted to MIDI ensuring the correct note lengths, slides and accents were preserved. The included instruments and patches, will play the MIDI true to the original 303. The note velocities have also been optimised for reliable playing of any other MIDI bass instrument including soft synths such as ABL2 by Audiorealism and Phoscyon by d16 as well as hardware synths such as the Ladyada XoX Box and Cyclone TT303.
Please note that the MIDI from our 5Pin Media "MF - Bass Line" product will work correctly with the "Bass Line - The Sequel" patches as the Low and High Velocity values fall within range. Likewise the MIDI from this pack will play the "MF - Bass Line" patches correctly as intended
As a bonus we have also included 5 Drum Kits comprising 44 Loops.
Please note that most of the drum parts featured in the demo track are NOT included in the pack. They were taken from our MIDI Focus - Modern House Beats pack also available here on Loopmasters.
Once again the flexibility of MIDI combined with exceptional sounds lies at the heart of this library giving you, the producer, the freedom to take your productions in whichever creative direction you choose.
Setting a new standard in MIDI based sampleware - 5Pin Media.
（From 5PIN MEDIA）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.