RED SNAPPER - LIVE SOUNDSCAPES
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE INSTRUMENTS, CINEMATIC
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, HALION, EXS24, SOUND FONT, NN-XT, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 896 MB (940,520,739 byte)
- Release 2018.3
- 商品コード A4010
- 短縮コード LMD673
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]4,169.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]39.971 USD
- [Euro]33.413 EUR
- [British Pound]29.943 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]36.199 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]51.820 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]54.297 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]56.870 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]309.940 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]262.912 CNY
- [South Korean Won]44,291.224 KRW
Loopmasters proudly present Red Snapper Live Soundcapes ? a richly textured fusion of organic and electronic sounds from a group renowned for their unique performances and far-reaching influences. This Loopmasters exclusive is 100% Royalty Free, with all the depth and detail of a full Red Snapper release in one complete package ? get down and dive in!
**Download the track in the player for free. Just click the Loopmasters link in the player above to be taken to the track on Soundcloud, where you can download it.
Formed in 1994, Red Snapper have toured the world and have worked with some of the biggest artists on the scene ? including Massive Attack, Bjork, The Prodigy, De La Soul and The Fugees. Rich, Ali and David have released critically acclaimed Albums and EPs on Warp, V2, Lo and Flaw Recordings ? collaborating with Beth Orton, Gavin Clarke, Ollie Moore, Anna Haigh, MC Det, Alison David, Karim Kendra, Eliza Carthy and Tom Challenger along the way. They continue to take their live sound on the road, and are currently in the studio working on a new album.
Red Snapper bring you 1.11 GB of masterfully crafted sounds, with Loops, One Hits and Sampler Patches direct from their studio with an aim to satisfy. The pack features over 300 Loops and 77 One Hits, laden with Afro-Centric rhythms, layered in Dub wizardry, wrapped in Twisted Jazz with a futurist edge. A host of studio-quality sounds awaits you - Drums include live Acoustic kits, Congas, Djembes, Recycled goods and various Percussion instruments ? giving you texture, depth and insane rhythmic individuality.
Hear the classic Red Snapper low-end sound with Double and electric Bass, featuring a mixture of fingered, picked, thumbed, bowed and slap playing styles - generating the hard, driving groove pioneered by instrumental Hip Hop. Add an impressive mix of classic Guitars, analogue Synths, Xylophones and more ? and you can be sure that this collection of dark Funk will provide the perfect balance of organic and electronic elements you need to build something incredible.
Red Snapper take you on a journey from 62 to 150BPM, with elements as wide-ranging as Hip Hop, Electronica, Dub, Pyscadelic Surf, Grime, Afro-Jazz, Breakbeat and more.
A word from Red Snapper: “This has been a great experience for us and opportunity to experiment, create unique beats, loops and soundscapes that provide producers with useful tools and an insight into how we work in the studio. The process has been a combination of bouncing ideas off each other and jamming in the studio - often it’s our individual misinterpretation of each other’s parts that creates our unique sound.”
The gear list features a Korg Wavedrum, ER 1, Monotron, Volca Beats and Monologue, Teenage Engineering PO 14, Roland SH101, and Moog Taurus. A 1970's Fender Jazz Bass, 1960's Fender Precision Bass, Bergerault Xylophone, Gold Top Gibson Les Paul, Rosewood Neck Telecaster, 1953 Magnatone Lap Steel and a Brazilian Rosewood classical guitar by Luthier Anthony Murray from 1977. A stunning selection of mics were used from Neumann, AKG, Telefunken, T Bone, Rode - ran through Neve preamps, and enriched with a Melos Tape Echo and Ridgefarm Boiler Compressors using a combination of Logic and Pro Tools.
In detail expect to find 1.11GB of content with 376 individual 24 Bit Wav files. 263 Loops are included with 41 Double Bass Loops, 37 Percussion Loops, 36 Guitar Loops, 20 Kick Loops, 19 Snare Loops, 18 Drum Full Loops, 16 Atmos & Fx Loops, 14 Synth Bass Loops, 14 Hat Loops, 13 String Loops, 12 Synth Loops, 11 Electric Bass Loops, 4 Brass Loops, 4 Clap Loops, 2 Piano Loops and 2 Mallet Loops. 113 One Hits are included with 44 Dum Hits, 14 Fx, 5 Bass Hits and 2 Double Bass Multis. 281 Rex Loops and 17 Sampler Patches are included for NNXT, Halion, EXS24, SFZ and Kontakt.
Red Snapper Live Soundscapes is so much more than a pale blue dot, it’s a pristine universe of sounds to add depth and clarity to your music. Log in to download a free taster pack, and check out the demos to hear more!
Red Snapper are Rich Thair (Drums), Ali Friend (Bass / Xylophone) and David Ayers (Guitars).
1.11 GB24Bit 44.1KHZ41 Double Bass Loops37 Percussion Loops36 Guitar Loops20 Kick Loops19 Snare Loops18 Drum Full Loops16 Atmos & Fx Loops14 Synth Bass Loops14 Hat Loops13 String Loops12 Synth Loops11 Electric Bass Loops4 Brass Loops4 Clap Loops2 Piano Loops2 Mallet Loops44 Drum Hits14 Fx5 Bass Hits2 Double Bass Multis281 Rex 2 Files17 Soft Sampler Patches
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.