MINIMAL TECHNO REVOLUTION BUNDLE
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE TECHNO, MINIMAL, TECH HOUSE, DEEP HOUSE
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, EXS24, AppleLoops, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 9.17 GB (9,842,138,081 byte)
- Release 2018.7
- 商品コード A3925
- 短縮コード RSDL228
- MAKER SOUNDS OF REVOLUTION
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]15,928.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]145.607 USD
- [Euro]119.976 EUR
- [British Pound]103.321 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]131.430 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]176.323 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]187.338 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]201.076 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]1,131.009 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]937.382 CNY
- [South Korean Won]164,174.028 KRW
Welcome to the mighty SOR Minimal Techno Revolution Bundle ? your chance to get over 6800 highly creative and inspiring samples suitable for Minimal, Techno, Deep & Tech House for a no-brainer discount of 50% OFF! More than 8,5 GB content of premium sound material, awarded by artists like First State, Timo Mass, Lutzenkirchen, Matrin Buttrich to name a few, next to press awards from Music Tech Magazine, Computer Music UK and others. (For detailed informations of the contained packs, just click on the links below)
Save 50% to single purchase!
8,59 GB Content in total
6891 Files in total
Awarded by artists and press
Suitable for Minimal, Techno, Deep & Tech House
24 bit WAV
Sampler Patches for Kontakt & EXS24
REX Loops (Stylus RMX ready) (Vol.1 ? Vol.3)
Apple Loops (Vol.1 only)
All Vintage Movie Samples are licensed for use under the new Creative Commons (Public Domain Mark 1.0) license agreement:
What`s in the bundle?
Minimal Techno Revolution Vol.1
Oliver Schmitt aka Sounds of Revolution enjoys a steadily growing popularity with his”Revolution” sample series. DJ Tiesto, Adam Beyer, Timo Maas and Stephan Bodzin all recently avowed themselves being fans and supporters of his latest sample libraries. After the successful FX, Kick-free and Electro House editions, which have been rated 10/10 points by diverse leading producer journals, the german sound wizard finally fields the next sampling specialist through Mutekki Media.
MTR1 offers far more than its predecessors, over 2000 variable high quality samples in number! A notably highlight is the massive loop section, which offers 700 different Bass, Drum and Synth Loops of all shades, available also as Apple & Rex Loops. The approximate 1500 single sounds divide into Bass and Synth Sounds, Fragments, Kick Drums, Claps, Cymbals, FX, Percs and Toms -whereas all Bass and Synth Sounds even have their own playable programs / instruments, so they can be played instantly and don’t need to get mapped.
Minimal Techno Revolution Vol.2
Pursuing the fine art of minimal and techno, Oliver Schmitt aka Sounds of Revolution spared no expense creating new beautiful sounds for your productions. Distributed through label Resonance Sound, each sound nails down the facettes of Techno and Minimal to the point and supports your music full of power, intoxicated with the latest state-of-the-art Minimal and Techno elements labels are offering right now. Following the multi-magazine-awarded Minimal Techno Vol. 1, this one is again full of fresh clicks and glitches, weird loops, awesome percussions, groundshaking effects, Vocals and just so much more making your next techno production session so exciting!
Besides being handcrafted with all modern studio weapons, the loops (127 bpm) are leaving enough headroom for all those little spices you might have in mind for your next hit. Carefully sorted into lots of categories, available in the most popular sampler formats and at a total of 628 loops and 561 oneshots and drums there’s nothing for you to worry about ? well, maybe that you’ll be spending too much time tinkering in your studio…
Minimal Techno Revolution Vol.3
There’s nothing wrong with yet another follow-up to a bestselling series, is it? Well, that’s exactly why Oliver Schmitt aka Sounds of Revolution locked himself up in the studio again, hunting with the latest armory for even greater, fresher, punchier and all-gooseflesh techno sounds.
Distributed by Resonance Sound, Minimal Techno Revolution Vol.3 covers special organic sounds (e. g. live drums, live bass loops, field recordings) right next to all-time favorites such as true analog drums, SID samples (C64-style), loads of drum loops with/without kick and a variety of carefully processed vocals. Missing something? How about kit loops for starters, dark and mystic atmospheres, hypnotic bass and synth loops, semisynthetic field recordings or never-heard fx sounds shaking the ground to its every bit? Have a listen to the demos below ? Minimal Techno Revolution 3 easily proves once again that skillful attention to detail translates into a unique, creative and handy addition to any electronic music producer’s toolkit.
Minimal Techno Revolution Vol.4
All lovers of minimal techno and so much more EDM are about to get the very rare goods of meticulously handcrafted sounds they’ve always been searching for: no matter whether you’re after spine-tingling, dancefloor-kicking loops, never-heard single shot samples covering everything from classic analog drums and cymbals to exotic percussion or just some weird fx ? it’s all in here!
Since SOR customers are known to be hard to please ? for a good reason ? Mr. Smith didn’t dare to disappoint the audience: meet the special section of “organic sounds”! Live recorded sequences and much more are ready to make your next tune stand out and move the masses in no time!
Besides being handcrafted with all modern studio weapons, the loops (127 bpm) are leaving enough headroom for all those little spices you might have in mind for your next hit.
Minimal Techno Revolution Vol.5
Following the multi-magazine-awarded predecessors, this one is again full of fresh techno samples like clicks and glitches, weird loops, awesome percussions, dirty chords, lots of drum loops with/without kick, ground shaking never heard effects, haunting atmospheres, organic analogue loops, mangled Vocals, noisy elements and just so much more, making your next techno production session even more exciting! SOR Minimal Techno Revolution Vol.5 covers also loads of organic sounds right next to all-time favorites such as true analog drums. This sample pack is a true gem for all producers who love to tinker with all-new and fresh sounds for minimal, techno, electronic, deep & dub house and so much more. Have a listen to the demos below ? SOR Minimal Techno Revolution Vol.5 easily proves once again that skillful attention to detail translates into a unique, creative and handy addition to any electronic music producer’s toolkit. Melody. Dirt. Groove. Kick it!
（From SOUNDS OF REVOLUTION）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.