DETROIT DUB TECHNO
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE TECHNO, TECH HOUSE, DEEP MINIMAL, MINIMAL DUB
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, HALION, EXS24, SOUND FONT, MIDI, Live Pack, NN-XT, SYNTH PRESET
- DLサイズ 1.16 GB (1,240,613,276 byte)
- Release 2017.9
- 商品コード A3100
- 短縮コード 5PIND068
- MAKER 5PIN MEDIA
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee MAY NOT use the Sounds;
(a) in "isolation" (i.e. without other sounds) or as sound effects.
(b) in music tracks that will appear in any music libraries and/or sound libraries that are relicensed to multiple third parties.
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]4,576.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]34.464 USD
- [Euro]31.713 EUR
- [British Pound]27.918 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]31.530 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]46.625 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]51.532 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]55.072 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]270.543 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]236.728 CNY
- [South Korean Won]45,026.579 KRW
5Pin Media proudly presents Detroit Dub Techno produced by one of Detroit's own emerging present day Techno artists, Turing.
With releases on Label and Superordinate Dub Waves imprints and as a Beatport top-100 artist, Turing strives to bring thought provoking deep music to listeners. His approach to music isn't about the next peak-time banger, rather an ode to the late night introspective experience. With expansive strings and lush pads to booming chords and homemade drum sounds, this sample collection is perfect for those who love colourful fall days, winters in the city, and industrial decay. Turing infuses all aspects of the world around him into his music to produce a sonic blend that will warm your soul.
You might recognize some unconventional influences as well, such as Deadmau5, Vanilla, Deepchord, Luke Hess and of course, Richie Hawtin. Turing does not simply represent the old-wave of dub techno, but rather a new generation that builds upon the respected foundations with new, contemporary sounds.
Detroit Dub Techno has everything you need to create that classic Detroit sound, to classic dub techno, all the way to modern dub techno and minimal techno and lo-fi house.
This pack was made with hardware such as the Roland JU-06, Korg Electribe, Korg Volca Beats, Volca Keys and Volca Bass, as well as Waldorf's Streichfett and Blofeld synthesizers. The output was then processed on an Elektron Analog RYTM and through outboard processors such as the ART Pro VLA II, BBE MaxCom, and the Presonus Blutube. Many of the drum samples were created from field recordings of live drums, handrails, golf clubs, and wood floors.
DDT features 100 MIDI files split between 50 bass, 50 chords. All of the MIDI files are clearly labelled with musical part and key information for quick and easy recognition to use with the included Patches or any third party MIDI compatible sound source.
In the sounds department you will find 80 Music loops, 80 Bass loops, 300 Drum Element loops, 50 Full Drum loops, 48 Drum Kit loops, 20 Vox loops, 24 Drone loops and 25 FX loops. In the one-shots department 127 Drum and Percussion, 267 Multisamples, 32 Bass, 41 Chord, 16 Pad, 22 Drone and 21 FX. WAV, Apple and REX2 formats are supported for the loops.
In the multisampled instrument department you will find 12 Bass, 10 Music Sample Patches for NNXT, Kontakt 3, Live9 Sampler, Halion, EXS24 and SFZ formats.
A Live 9 Pack is included featuring 28 Sampler Instruments complete with macros.
Once again the flexibility of MIDI combined with exceptional sounds lies at the heart of this library giving you, the producer, the freedom to take your productions in whichever creative direction you choose.
300 Drum Element Loops50 Full Drum Loops48 Drum Kit Loops80 Music Loops80 Bass Loops20 Vox Loops24 Drone Loops21 FX Loops422 REX2 LoopsWAV, Apple and REX2 Loops formats included.
127 Drum & Percussion Hits32 Bass24 Dry Chord41 Wet Chord22 Drone16 Pad21 FX
50 Bass50 Music
MULTI-SAMPLES & PATCHES:
267 Multi-Samples12 Bass Patches10 Music PatchesNNXT, Kontakt 3, Live Sampler, Halion, EXS24 and SFZ Sample formats included.
1 Live9 Project16 Music Sampler Instruments12 Bass Sampler Instruments
（From 5PIN MEDIA）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.