- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE HIPHOP, HOUSE, EDM, TRAP, DRUM ONE SHOT
- FORMAT WAV, HALION, EXS24, AIFF, NN-XT, AppleLoops, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 204 MB (213,927,936 byte)
- Release 2017.2
- 商品コード A2047
- 短縮コード CDD017
- MAKER CONNECT:D AUDIO
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]902.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]8.222 USD
- [Euro]6.929 EUR
- [British Pound]5.908 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]7.451 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]10.247 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]11.186 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]11.779 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]63.922 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]53.146 CNY
- [South Korean Won]9,470.115 KRW
Getting a club-ready, rich, warm sound when creating music (and more specifically drums) is often down to the patient task of layering samples. Whilst this process is definitely rewarding, it can be useful to have a sonic palette to draw from that includes a selection of already stacked, production-ready sounds.
To start, we meticulously sourced over 300 claps from various sources including classic drum machines, analogue grooveboxes, live recordings and even a broken Casio keyboard. We then intricately layered and sculpted these sounds to create more than 100 all-new oneshots, running them through some serious gear in the process, including Neve preamps, outboard effects and an MPC60 for good measure.
Crafted using an expert combination of panning, hardware processing and displacement, Stacked Claps serves up a wealth of highly useable layered sounds for your studio. We’re confident that you’ll be pleased at just how easily these sounds will fit into your mixes with minimal, if any, additional processing needed.
Whatever genre you’re making, we’ve got you covered with this outstanding collection, which includes everything from vinyl-style Dilla inspired goodness and loose, lazy organics right through to RNB-infused sounds and vintage house claps, as well as everything in between.
Oneshots > 109 lovingly stacked claps covering a wide range of aesthetics and primed to sit effortlessly in your mix. Layer 2 or more of these already stacked samples to create all-new, fully-formed drum hits.
Loops > 100 loops created from the individual samples, spanning a range of tempos from 100 - 125bpm. Primed for instant inspiration and designed for effortless integration with contemporary productions. Presented in both WAV and Apple Loops format.
Please Note: This is a claps pack and contains only clap oneshots and clap loops. All of the other drums, vocals and music elements you hear are for demonstration purposes only and are intended to showcase what is possible with this product. In the main demo, ALL of the claps you hear throughout are from this product and have no additional processing added.
（From CONNECT:D AUDIO）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.