THREE ZERO THREE
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE TECHNO, MINIMAL, HARD TECHNO
- FORMAT WAV, REX2
- DLサイズ 1.14 GB (1,228,418,584 byte)
- Release 2017.3
- 商品コード A1884
- 短縮コード LMD534
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]4,587.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]41.624 USD
- [Euro]35.058 EUR
- [British Pound]30.100 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]38.359 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]51.696 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]55.503 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]59.936 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]323.096 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]268.544 CNY
- [South Korean Won]47,253.585 KRW
Loopmasters proudly present Three Zero Three - the definitive analogue acid odyssey, featuring the legendary TB-303 Bassline synthesizer and its many incarnations and clones. With 100% Royalty-Free Loops, Hits and incredibly detailed Multi-sampled instruments - it's time to head back to the Hacienda, and feel the Bassline bubble!
The pivotal sound in generations of tracks, the unintended genius of the 303 was exactly that - a machine built to accompany musicians with a solid, electronic programmable bassline. Fast-forward 10 years and every House track across the globe had the `acid' sound - undulating and warping, with a liquid, metamorphic sound like no other. The TB-303 built a devoted following - so much so, a number of clones and emulations were produced. We extracted dangerous amounts of acid from the following analogue machines: Stock TB303, Borg Modified TB303, Standard x0xb0x, Subatomic Modified x0xb0x, Freebass 383, MAM MB33 Mk 2 right up to the modern 303 doppelganger the TT 303!
With over 550 Loops, sampled direct from the machines themselves you have a collection of iconic Leads, Hooks and Basslines key labelled for instant melodic cohesion! We have provided clean versions of Loops - giving you the flexibility to process the sounds yourself, but we have also added effected versions of our favourites, which can be dropped straight into your production but also to demonstrate how favourably that classic acid sound takes to being mangled and morphed! Many of the Loops feature a number of variations, including filter sweeps, chops, risers and good old-fashioned knob twiddling. Each FX Loop has been crafted in-house, sampling through an Akai MPC60, with lush EQs from a vintage Midas Mixing Desk, and processing through subtle delays, distortions and sidechains.
The multi-sampled instruments have been painstakingly recorded, edited and patched for instant playability and spark in your daw. Each multi-sampled instrument has every note sampled from the low depths of 30Hz to the sonic highs, with each instrument set at different envelope, filter modulation settings. 8 TB303 Instruments are amongst them, which can subsequently be played polyphonically for the first time!
You'll find the perfect acid sound for your tracks with over 200 One Hit samples - featuring Octave Slides, Individual Synth Hits, Note Bends and some chunky Percussion. Each of these samples has been crafted into sampler patches for your favourite daw - ready to play across your keyboard out of the box!
If you're making Techno, House, Breaks, EDM, Rave or Old School influenced music - Three Zero Three is the ideal tonic with Loops at between 125-138BPM.
In detail expect to find 1.2Gb of content with 1324 individual 24 Bit WAV samples! 564 Loops are included with 178 Loops at 125BPM [109 Clean Loops and 69 FX Loops], 237 Loops at 128BPM [ 153 Clean Loops and 84 FX Loops], 149 Loops at 138BPM [107 Clean Loops and 42 FX Loops]. 760 One Hits are included with 135 Synth One Hits, 35 Octave Slides, 26 Percussion Hits and 16 Note slides. 13 Multisampled Instruments are included [8 TB303 and 5 Freebass instruments] with 548 individual notes, as well as 614 Rex2 Loops. 152 Software sampler patches are included with presets for NNXT, Halion, Kontakt, Sfz and Exs24. The pack is available in multiple formats; see the product tech specs for more detail!
Three Zero Three is your one-stop-shop en-route to Madchester and beyond! Grab yourself a free taster pack from your Loopmasters account today - then join us on this trip!
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.