SAX HOUSE RIFFS
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE HOUSE, DEEP HOUSE
- FORMAT WAV
- DLサイズ 495 MB (519,262,479 byte)
- Release 2015.10
- PRODUCT CODE 99378
- SHORTENED CODE SASTD019
- MAKER SAMPLESTATE
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]3,696.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]25.075 USD
- [Euro]23.260 EUR
- [British Pound]19.921 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]21.933 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]34.038 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]38.142 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]40.759 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]195.821 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]177.891 CNY
- [South Korean Won]32,988.000 KRW
Samplestate is proud to present its latest product that features sax riffs from the immensely talented Steve Bone. The riffs come in both 123 and 125BPMs, in either Dm or Am and are all perfectly tailored for house productions. We have covered the four main sax variants, Alto, Soprano, Tenor and Baritone, and feature both solo riffs and full sax section riffs.
Steve has been playing the saxophone professionally for over 30 years. His live work has seen him perform alongside DJs such as Todd Terry, Rodger Sanchez, "Little" Louie Vega & Frankie Knuckles. It was this regular exposure to this style of music that heavily influenced Steve's playing. Steve is also an inspirational woodwind teacher and jazz educator specialising in improvisation. Steve has been a session musician and also recording tailored sax solos, brass sections, flute, harmonica & clarinet loops for producers worldwide for the past fifteen years
In detail expect to find 645MB of 24 Bit high quality WAV Samples including 91 Dm Alto Sax Riffs, 123BPM, 95 Am Alto Sax Riffs 125BPM, 32 Dm Baritone Sax Riffs 123BPM, 43 Am Baritone Sax Riffs 125BPM, 92 Dm Soprano Sax Riffs 123BPM, 99 Am Soprano Sax Riffs 125BPM, 145 Dm Tenor Sax Riffs 123BPM, 29 Am Tenor Sax Riffs 125BPM, 16 Dm Sax Sections 123BPM, 29 Am Sax Sections 125BPM and 15 Soft Sampler PAtches for NNXT, Kontakt2+, Halion & EXS24.
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.