REVENGE OF THE FUNKY DRUMMER
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE FUNK, HIPHOP, HOUSE, DUB, BROKEN BEATS
- FORMAT WAV, REX2
- DLサイズ 721 MB (756,360,785 byte)
- Release 2015.12
- 商品コード 99292
- 短縮コード MSD035
- MAKER MONSTER SOUNDS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: https://sonicwire.com/support/inquiry
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]3,003.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]27.596 USD
- [Euro]23.034 EUR
- [British Pound]19.971 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]25.380 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]34.505 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]35.667 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]38.621 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]214.454 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]179.993 CNY
- [South Korean Won]30,780.111 KRW
Monster Sounds "Revenge of the Funky Drummer "
One man, Two sticks, Three Drum kits.
Monsters sounds bring you a fresh excursion into the world of beats.
Setting up 3 kits in the studio and letting loose our go to funky Drummer Theodore Carrasco. With 25 years of experience as a pro drummer both in the studio and live you can be sure Ted brings the heat behind the kit.
Working around a mixture of classic funk breaks, disco, soul , rock, dub and anything else he could throw down, we have mixed up the tempos and jammed out a massive amount of breaks and beats for this pack (538 to be exact).
With tempos ranging across 80, 90, 115, 120, 130 and 160 BPM you can be sure there's a groove to fit .
The pack has been obviously inspired by Drumming royalty, Bernard Purdie and Clive Stubblefield in the funky sections, but also we have moved into the heavy territory of Bonham for some of the rock parts and bringing a more modern touch with some Jeff Porcaro style playing, as well as Teds own touch of course.
Using 3 distinctly different sounding kits (Two main kits and one bonus kit)
We tried to recreate similar rhythms across the different kits to give control and as many options in your productions, also as the same rhythm will sound completely different on each kit.
Taken from Teds private collection of vintage drums
The kits used were:
Kit one (the "Big " kit)
Hayman Drum Kit (circa 1970's) 5 piece- 22-12-13-16-5.5x14snare
This kit has a big heavy "roomy " sound brash and in your face. Ted uses this kit Live a lot as it has the big room filling sound.
Secondly we have (the "QL" Kit)
Ludwig Drum Kit (modified 1960's) 3 piece 16-10-14 with a Gretsch Catalina Snare
This has a super vibey and tight sound, really nails the funky sound of classic hip hop breaks.
And finally as an extra treat we have a certain amount of the breaks recorded with (the Bonus Kit)
This is Teds family heirloom drum kit and his usual studio set up .
Ludwing downbeat Drum Kit (1965) 4 piece 20-12-14 with a 5.5x14 supraphonic 500 snare drum.
Cymbals used were
Zildjian Quick Beat Hi-Hats 14" (1970's)
Zildjian Custom Hybrid Hi-Hats 13"
Zildjian Custom Special Dry Ride 21"
Zildjian K Custom EFX 18"
UFIP Class Series Crash 17"
Istanbul Agop Traditional Heavy Ride 20"
Dirili Jazz Ride 22"
In Full Detail the pack contains 538 Wav loops made up of 45 loops at 80 BPM, 116 loops at 90 BPM, 176 loops at 115 BPM, 83 loops at 130 BPM and 59 loops at 160 BPM. The Big Kit contains 221 Loops, QL kit 227 loops and the Bonus Kit contains 40 loops.
We feel this is a great collection of beats and breaks covering not only the timeless classics but also a whole lot more. A useful addition to any sample library that will keep you returning for years, when only the sound of a live drummer will do.
These breaks could work in drum and bass, hip hop, breaks, rock, disco, funk, house, anything you like!
（From MONSTER SOUNDS）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.