A THOUSAND BEATS FROM BRAZIL
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE JAZZ, LATIN, WORLD, DEEP HOUSE
- FORMAT WAV
- DLサイズ 1.37 GB (1,471,535,810 byte)
- Release 2015.8
- 商品コード 98756
- 短縮コード PBBD042
- MAKER PUSH BUTTON BANG
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]5,291.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]48.280 USD
- [Euro]41.165 EUR
- [British Pound]35.382 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]44.575 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]61.587 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]66.545 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]68.766 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]375.995 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]311.988 CNY
- [South Korean Won]57,130.825 KRW
From the sun drenched streets of Rio comes a rhythm collection like no other. A thousand beats from brazil, features, yes you guessed it, over a thousand rhythm loops specifically cut and edited so you can create infinite latin based rhythm progressions in your tracks.
Its been a while since PBB dropped a percussion pack , so it had to be done in style. Welcome to your new ESSENTIAL loop collection for latin drums and percussion, specially recorded and mixed for HOUSE STYLES AND EDM.
This is essentially like having your own Brazilian carnival band with over 20 master percussionists, professionally mic'd up, surgically EQ'd to remove dissonance and ready to drop into your tracks with no need for additional work. The collection is designed to be combined in any way you want , giving you the ability to create any kind of rhythmic progression, from simple minimal additions, groove helpers, fills, rolls , crescendos to incredibly big ensemble drumming experiences.
As well as the hundreds of natural seamless loop stems with essential human dynamics, you will find hundreds of processed loops which are specially designed as more minimal, house and EDM percussion building blocks.
Group mixes are combined instruments featuring natural and processed version working together to create deep layered or evolving percussion stems
High end mixes use the same principle, with only instruments with sit in the higher frequency ranges in your productions.
The majority of loops are components parts, of individual percussion instruments (see below), each loop with a different rhythm pattern for creating evolving rythms of every conceivable pattern.
Natural loops are recordings which are EQ'd and edited precisely, however the timings are left with the original human feel.
Processed loops are EQ'd and then edited in a manner to make them fit immediately with common EDM uses, specific frequency ranges minimised to
avoid kick drum clutter , volume and filter modulation (similar to side chaining) to give the loops pulse and space in the mix.
All loops are interchangeable at 128 Bpm.
（From PUSH BUTTON BANG）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.