AFRO CUBAN PERCUSSION
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE LATIN, WORLD
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, HALION, EXS24, SOUND FONT, NN-XT, KONG, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 330 MB (346,806,626 byte)
- Release 2015.5
- 商品コード 98311
- 短縮コード OLD030
- MAKER ORGANIC LOOPS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]2,772.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]26.577 USD
- [Euro]22.217 EUR
- [British Pound]19.910 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]24.069 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]34.456 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]36.102 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]37.814 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]206.081 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]174.812 CNY
- [South Korean Won]29,449.573 KRW
Organic Loops proudly present Afro Cuban Percussion a thoroughly authentic percussion library that includes 177 Loops and One Shot samples split across 14 stunning royalty free Latin grooves ready to arrange and mix in your music software
Created exclusively for Organic Loops by Juan Sebastian Bastos and Andres Meza these loops where recorded and mixed under the supervision of the Maestro JosI Eladio Amat Medinato to ensure absolute every nuance of the instruments and soul in the performance was captured and then finally mixed exactly how a Cuban ensemble should sound.
Afro Cuban Percussion includes separate loop stems for each instrument and features 14 of the most important Cuban music styles including Chachacha at 120 Bpm, Chachacha Montuno at 120 Bpm, Abanico 120 Bpm, Son at 65 Bpm, Son Montuno at 65 Bpm, Guaracha at 95 Bpm, Guaracha Montuno at 95 Bpm, Bolero at 100 Bpm, Pilon 110 at Bpm, Dengue at 105 Bpm, Songo at 90 Bpm, Merensongo at 90 Bpm, Otra Forma de Songo at 90 Bpm, Charanga at 95 Bpm and finally A caballo at 105 Bpm.
Expect to hear 14 Exciting and totally authentic Cuban percussion grooves with 125 Loops and 52 Individual Percussion sounds recorded at 24Bit 44.1Khz quality that are ready to drop into your Latin inspired productions from House to Drum & Bass and beyond.
In Detail expect to find 380Mb of Loops and One Shot Percussion Samples including 4 Bell Loops, 3 Bongo Loops, 7 Clave Loops, 8 Drum Loops, 24 Mixed Percussion Ensemble Loops, 11 Guiro Loops, 5 Maracas Loops, 18 Timbale Loops, 37 One Shot Percussion Hits, 129 Rex2 Files and 1 soft sampler patch for Kontakt, Halion, Exs24, Nnxt and sfz formats. The collection is also available in Apple Loop version to purchase separately.
Don’t miss out the chance to sample some truly authentic Latin percussion performed by extremely talented musicians and recorded and mixed in Colombia through an all Analog signal path and high end outboard gear.
（From ORGANIC LOOPS）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.