WEST INDIAN SOCA RHYTHMS VOL 4
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE ETHNIC, WORLD
- FORMAT WAV, MIDI
- DLサイズ 824 MB (864,121,873 byte)
- Release 2014.9
- 商品コード 96841
- 短縮コード STTD075
- MAKER STRATEGIC AUDIO
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]1,441.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]13.178 USD
- [Euro]11.064 EUR
- [British Pound]9.586 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]12.159 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]16.543 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]17.288 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]18.741 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]102.431 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]86.293 CNY
- [South Korean Won]14,823.120 KRW
'West Indian Soca Rhythms Vol 4' from Strategic Audio is the fourth in the highly sought-after series which features five amazing Soca, Calypso, World, Dance fusion Construction Kits. Each kit in this new pack is inspired by the styles of prominent Soca artists such as Machel Montano, Kes the Band, Lil Rick, Kerwin DuBois, Biggie Irie and Bunji Garlin, along with being fused with the Pop and Dance influences of artists such as Avicii, Martin Garrix and David Guetta.
Soca is a subgenre of the indigenous Caribbean genre Calypso and its name is derived from it being a mixture of Soul and Calypso.
With tempos ranging from 113 to 135 BPM, this kit captures the sound of what is referred to as groovy or sweet Soca and blends it perfectly with elements of Dance and House. With just over 800 MB of content, including driving basses, authentic West Indian percussion, melodic synths and leads and booming Caribbean flavoured drums, this kit is a must have for any serious Pop, Dance, Soca and World music producer.
All sounds have been processed by the latest top of the line Waves plug-ins for that album and radio-ready sound.
This product includes WAV Loops at 24-Bit, 44.1kHz quality, either as perfect loops or one-shot files which allow the tails of reverbs and delays at the end.
（From STRATEGIC AUDIO）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.