WEIRD LITTLE ONE SHOTS
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE SFX, DRUM ONE SHOT
- FORMAT WAV, BATTERY
- DLサイズ 479 MB (503,165,596 byte)
- Release 2014.11
- 商品コード 97409
- 短縮コード IDSTD134
- MAKER INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: email@example.com
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]2,123.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]20.512 USD
- [Euro]16.876 EUR
- [British Pound]14.950 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]18.173 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]25.901 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]26.435 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]28.500 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]159.002 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]132.555 CNY
- [South Korean Won]22,581.263 KRW
Industrial Strength Samples unleashes Weird Little One Shots, an eccentric set of bugged-out Shots from the twisted chops of producer Adam Pollard aka Multiplier.
Like a pinball machine on multiball freakout, we're releasing the plunger on more than 1,000 One Shots in an arsenal of pings, churps, bleeps, bloops, clicks, pops, crackles, burps, claps, hi bipps, low bipps, vocal snips, and random cuts and glitches. From the kooky to the creepy, the distorted to the digital, this pack embraces all the oddball surprises and alien idiosyncrasies to jolt any sound design project or music track outside the box.
Layer these offbeat, experimental slices into drum and percussion tracks, feature them in patterns, and add ear-catching punctuation marks to amp the intrigue. Go far out in EDM, Techno, Minimal, House, Electro, Breaks, DnB, Trap, Bass Music, Hardcore, Dubstep, and any style between.
This set was meticulously produced by Adam Pollard aka Multiplier. Drawing from diverse influences from Dubstep to Electro, Trap, Big Room and more, the young producer has quickly established himself in the dance music world with an expansive style that continues to shuck boundaries, defy the limits of genre, and capture the imagination of a rising fanbase worldwide.
Headlining shows internationally, Pollard has played alongside and received support from such names as Calvertron, Electrixx, High Rankin, Heartbreak, Le Castle Vania, Crizzly, Nerd Rage, Dani Deahl, SaBBo, Kev Willow, and Essbeedee. With early releases rising on Beatport's highly-respected Secret Weapons chart, Multiplier's debut EP STFU also reached #5 in the Trackitdown Dubstep chart and #10 in the Breaks chart, and his releases have charted in record stores along the way. Catch his original releases on Straight Up! Music, Columns of Knowledge Recordings, Relentik Records, Mash It Up! Cologne, and Bit Rowdy Records.
Pollard's ceaseless energy and dedication to his craft fuels the self-starting fire to shape the sounds of the dance floor. His own label Relentik Records represents the multi-faceted spectrum of electronic music. Catch his Waffle House EP on High Chai Recordings, stacked with bangers and containing elements of 8-bit, Electro, Progressive, and Dubstep.
All the shots you'll find here are short, clean and upfront, presented in nothing less than 44.1 kHz, 24-bit Wav. Plus, they're primed for Native Instruments so you can ramp it up in Battery 4.
Bring on the quirk and get weird. Really. Freakin. Weird.
（From INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.