ABLETON LIVE PROJECTS 2
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE HIPHOP, DRUM'N'BASS/JUNGLE, DUBSTEP, EDM, TRAP
- FORMAT MASSIVE, DAW PROJECT FILE
- DLサイズ 346 MB (363,801,009 byte)
- Release 2014.6
- 商品コード 96936
- 短縮コード RADL039
- MAKER RANKIN AUDIO
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]3,190.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]24.398 USD
- [Euro]22.628 EUR
- [British Pound]19.954 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]22.448 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]33.677 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]36.677 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]39.319 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]191.521 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]167.563 CNY
- [South Korean Won]31,615.329 KRW
A year on from the epic first pack of Ableton Live Projects from Rankin Audio and we’re back with part 2. Bigger, badder and even more intense.
4 enormous tracks made from Ableton Live’s native plugins and NI Massive. A tearing Neuro DNB track with all the outrageous bass edits and switches the genre is so famed for. A low tempo, heavily swung, Glitch Hop bouncer laying the groundwork for your next stomper. A full on Trap anthem with plenty of 808 action and cutting lead synths. And a heavyweight Dubstep belter with balls-to-the-wall wobble to boot.
The project files lay out everything from the basics of arrangement to the intensity of complex processing and FX chaining. RA gives you a view into how the pros make their tracks and a way for you to learn directly from your DAW.
Sequenced with a combination of NI Massive and heavily processed, resampled bass, you are free to do what you want with the tracks and hack into them however you see fit.
Take a peek into each channel and look at the processing, see how channels are grouped and balanced individually. Swap out bass sounds for your own, switch the drums up, completely re-work the tracks, its up to you.
This is an excellent way to learn about mixdowns and how to balance the different parts of your track to get the best complete mix. Check out the FX chains and save them to use in future projects. Switch the FX order around for different sounds, look at how frequencies are split and processed individually to get the optimum mixdown. See how to get the most from your drums and how to get that bass thick and fat.
Requires Ableton Live 8 or above & NI Massive 1.3.1 or above
These projects are ready to be used and abused however you want. The possibilities are in your hands. Enjoy
（From RANKIN AUDIO）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.