ABLETON PROJECTS - UK BASS & GARAGE
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE GARAGE
- FORMAT DAW PROJECT FILE
- DLサイズ 345 MB (362,580,101 byte)
- Release 2015.5
- 商品コード 98040
- 短縮コード RADL050
- MAKER RANKIN AUDIO
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: email@example.com
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]3,069.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]28.061 USD
- [Euro]23.217 EUR
- [British Pound]19.920 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]25.469 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]33.943 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]36.206 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]39.083 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]217.860 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]181.030 CNY
- [South Korean Won]31,693.086 KRW
It's big, its heavy and it's funky as hell. Uk Bass is tearing up the club scene not only in the UK but all over the world. Laced with thick, chunks basslines that pump through the bottom end of your system to heavily swung drum patterns that bring home the classic garage vibe.
Now Rankin Audio is proud to bring the next instalment in our Ableton Projects series. A perfect way for producers to learn in depth production techniques right from the DAW itself.?You can delve deep into the structure and layout of each track and how automation ties together transitions and keeps a level of movement within each track. How the bass is balanced with the drums, where different sound are placed within the mix and how the track is glued together sonically with master channel processing . Learn new drum programming techniques, sound design processes and how fx shape the end sound. You will be able to edit, rework, remix, chop, screw and do anything you like to them. See how each channel is made up, the FX chains, drum racks, the EQ, the compression, the side chaining, gating, everything. This is far and beyond the quickest and most effective way to learn the techniques used by professional producers all over the world and apply the knowledge to you own tracks.
As always, Rankin Audio gives nothing but super usable content that will help to improve and shape the way you produce. Enjoy.
Requires Ableton 9.1 or above & NI Massive 1.3.3 or above
For non Suite users, Operator channels have also been provide as audio stems.
（From RANKIN AUDIO）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.