TREVOR LOVEYS PRESENTS - IN AT THE DEEP END
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE DEEP HOUSE
- FORMAT WAV, REX2, HALION, EXS24, SOUND FONT, NN-XT, KONG, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 627 MB (658,244,928 byte)
- Release 2013.4
- 商品コード 94298
- 短縮コード LMD229
- MAKER LOOPMASTERS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: email@example.com
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]3,773.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]34.507 USD
- [Euro]29.210 EUR
- [British Pound]24.944 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]31.719 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]43.654 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]47.101 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]48.585 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]268.464 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]221.928 CNY
- [South Korean Won]40,308.106 KRW
Back by popular demand Trevor Loveys returns with an exceptional Deep House sample collection that takes inspiration from Classic Deep House productions and merges it with the ever growing sound of now that is Nu School Deep.
In At The Deep End is an incredible collection of copyright free samples, each sample Dripping with Atmosphere and Rock Solid Grooves featuring Emotive Melodies and Textures, Warm Irresistible Basses with plenty of Fat Beats ready for Old and Nu Skool producers worldwide.
Trevor started recording in the early 1990's after being inspired listening to producers such as Ron Trent, Abacus, Blaze and Masters At Work. After buying a synth and Akai sampler and after spending a year developing his sound and production skills he released his first single, ‘Soul Motive' on Nuphonic Recordings. This release caught the attention of producers and music press alike, gaining respect from Deep Dish, Kevin Mckay and Everything But The Girl's Ben Watt.
Trevor continues to develop his sound and is currently working on projects for Ephemoral and Loungin as well as Freerange along with his Soul Sides project that he is working on with producer Solid Groove. His tunes with House of 909 have become legendary as has his Speaker Junk project which he does with respected producer Herve.
Trevor Loveys "In At The Deep End" collection from Loopmasters weighs in at 614MB and includes 623 24 Bit samples, with 124 Loops between 120 - 125 Bpm, and 393 one Shot House samples. You also get 63 ready to play patches for Reason NNXT, Halion, EXS, Kontakt and SFZ compatible soft samplers. Apple Loops, Ableton Live and Reason Refill versions are also available separately.
In detail you get 30 Bubbly Bass Loops, 45 Heavy Swung Beats, 44 Dreamy Music Loops, 7 Elegant Synth Hits, 21 SFX Samples, 106 Warm Punchy Drum One Shots, 5 Bouncy Percussion Loops, 10 Old School Bass Multi Sampled Instruments, and 10 Beautiful Synth Multi Sampled Instruments.
Be sure to Check out the demo song in the player and remember to try the free Loops available on this page and get ready to sample Trevor Loveys In At The Deep End from Loopmasters TODAY!
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.