THE SOUNDS OF BULLET DODGE
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE MINIMAL, TECH HOUSE
- FORMAT WAV, REX2
- DLサイズ 416 MB (436,675,019 byte)
- Release 2013.1
- 商品コード 93840
- 短縮コード IDSTD080
- MAKER INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: email@example.com
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]3,861.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]35.183 USD
- [Euro]29.058 EUR
- [British Pound]24.924 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]31.619 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]42.741 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]45.659 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]49.327 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]273.113 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]225.079 CNY
- [South Korean Won]39,284.115 KRW
ISR teams up with Bulletdodge Records to drone out on the deep and twisted side of Tech House and Minimal in this innovative, self-titled audio pack. Produced by Bulletdodge's prolific founder and curator, Gareth Whitehead, this audio pack is slow-shifting, hard-hitting, and dark as night.
The Bulletdodge pack teems with more than 900MB of impactful drum sounds, percussive one shots, magnetic bass lines, long dubby Fx, and hypnotic synth loops that capture the spirit of the impressive Bulletdodge Record label roster.
Carl Cox has called it his favorite label, though the Scotland-based operation speaks for itself, with releases by Cox, Robert Hood, Arnaud Le Texier, Silicone Soul, Vince Watson, Dirt Crew, Burnski, Secret Cinema, Greg Gow, Werner Niedermeier, Matt Tolfrey, and other international heavy hitters.
This production is made special by Gareth Whitehead, whose engineering sensibilities and artistic capacity combine to create crisp, clean sounds with alluring depth and lasting impact. His pioneering style is appreciated throughout the international House scene, where he has gained veteran experience as an influential DJ, remixer, and producer.
Whitehead's music can be heard on labels including 1Trax, Orion Muzik, EPM, Poker Flat, Lost My Dog, Compost Records, Pacha Recordings, Kling Klong, and that's just the short list. He enjoys regular collaborations with Tom Taylor, Werner Niedermeier, Jo Mills, Louis Osbourne, Robert Owens, Vince Watson, Detroit Grand Pubahs, and Random Factor. His work has been remixed by Carl Cox, Dirt Crew, and Burnski, among others.
Expect this pack to stimulate your deepest creative tendencies; with a focus on House and Techno, Bulletdodge Records encourages both new and established DJs, musicians, and producers to open the bounds of contemporary electronic music. The pack's 24-bit, 44.1 kHz samples are formatted in Wav and Apple Loops, as well as Rex.2, for expansive options in your favorite Daw.
Like Industrial Strength, Bulletdodge Records has become synonymous with the underground club culture that sparked its creation, and the label continues to inspire generations of forward-thinking creators and their audiences.
（From INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt libraries pane.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.