- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE DUBSTEP, ELECTRO HOUSE, HOUSE
- FORMAT WAV, ACID, REX2
- DLサイズ 1.55 GB (1,663,155,284 byte)
- Release 2012.10
- 商品コード 93175
- 短縮コード MSD015
- MAKER MONSTER SOUNDS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]5,192.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]48.637 USD
- [Euro]40.370 EUR
- [British Pound]34.918 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]44.483 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]61.577 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]62.617 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]66.938 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]377.298 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]314.495 CNY
- [South Korean Won]54,493.167 KRW
Fed up of having to re-use the same vocals everyone else has canned over the years? There's always a point in making your track when you want to add in something to make your tune stand out and take it to the next level, or perhaps you want to build a full vocal based song from the ground up, not just have a repeated vocal loop all the way through?
Here we have 8 awesome full original songs written and recorded at the Monster Sounds studio by 2 talented songwriter / vocalists / topline writers.
Both vocalists have loads of real studio time notched up between them having worked with many an experienced producer on some successful projects.
To add more credentials to this pack the producers at Monster Sounds produced and engineered many vocal sessions from underground to commercial singers and rappers, including some gold selling artists.
There is a multitude of different song ideas and subjects to give credible vocals with maximum flexibility for producers in all different genres. There are 4 female vocals and 4 male vocals in this pack. All vocals are suited to electronic music production, but also could be equally flipped into a more acoustic or traditional instrument based track.
The pack is made up of 8 Full song ideas, compromising verse. chorus and in some cases the bridge parts of a song. Extra harmony parts have been added so it is possible to build more progressive layers. In some songs there are alternative takes sung in a different style for more options.
This is to give the full flexibility of either grabbing a simple one line hook to loop, or to have the tools to construct a full song with a traditional verse-chorus arrangement. The vocals have also been double tracked (in many cases multi-tracked) so you can get that huge stacked sound in the chorus of your song.
The vocals can easily be time stretched and pitch shifted of needed to suit different tracks. The parts are laid out to make them as user friendly as possible, and have been split up in the following ways: All songs are bounced as a full accapella version, laid out in verse-chorus type arrangement and also a "wet" effected version.
The parts have also been supplied as totally dry individual stems, so you have total control over your vocals. All the individual stems that make the double tracks and harmonies are there for you to tweak your mix exactly how you want.
Finally there are song "Sections". For example the chorus, verse, and bridge parts of the vocal, stacked as a fully double tracked chunk so you can rearrange the sections however you want to. The reason for this is that in the full accapellas there may be overlaps that would make any editing difficult so these "Sections" give you the flexibility. These are bounced also in dry and wet versions.
Also as a bonus there's a few choice adlibs from the song writing sessions thrown in which may prove useful as song ideas or just for looping up.
The vocals were recorded using a 1980s Numann u87 mic with a Focusrite ISA430 channel strip.
（From MONSTER SOUNDS）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.