LEE MORTIMER - WEARHOUSE MUSIC
- PRODUCT CATEGORY SAMPLE PACK
- GENRE BREAKS, DUBSTEP
- FORMAT WAV, ACID, REX2, HALION, EXS24, SOUND FONT, NN-XT, KONTAKT (Preview)
- DLサイズ 519 MB (544,557,679 byte)
- Release 2011.11
- 商品コード 91800
- 短縮コード MSD009
- MAKER MONSTER SOUNDS
All sounds included in this sample library ("Sounds") remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Crypton Future Media, Inc.(collectively, "Licensor").
Please read the terms of the following Sounds License Agreement("Agreement") before using these Sounds. By installing and/or using these Sounds, you agree to become bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use these Sounds.
1. Licensor grants to You, as the original end-user of this product("Licensee"), a license to use the Sounds in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions (including music for film, television, multi-media production) of recorded or live performances.
2. The Licensee may use the Sounds for commercial purposes within original musical compositions (i.e. when they don't appear in isolation or as sound effects).
3. Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. A right to use the Sounds is granted to the Licensee only and is NOT transferable.
5. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of these Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any part of the Sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product such as, but not limited to, sample library product.
6. Licensor will not be responsible if the Sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.
If in doubt over usage, please contact Crypton Future Media, Inc., by email: email@example.com
Please remember your payment will be processed in Japanese YEN.
- [Japanese Yen]3,036.00 JPY
- [US Dollar]27.948 USD
- [Euro]23.016 EUR
- [British Pound]20.001 GBP
- [Swiss Franc]25.224 CHF
- [Canadian Dollar]33.973 CAD
- [Australian Dollar]35.674 AUD
- [New Zealand Dollar]38.444 NZD
- [Hong Kong Dollar]217.074 HKD
- [Chinese Yuan]179.847 CNY
- [South Korean Won]31,139.100 KRW
"Anything heavy, electronic and above all else, BIG will make it into my sets!" states Mr. Mortimer and we can vouch that this is 100% true. And he backs that claim up by handing in the first edition of his mighty 'Wearhouse Music Sessions' on Monster Sounds.
"Lee's been pushing this sound since the beginning - whether he is spinning or producing, there's not many people who can touch him" - Dave 'Switch' Taylor
As well as his sterling efforts on the wheels of steel he has also made a name for himself as a producer par excellence with tracks signed to Fool's Gold, Dubsided, CR2 and Made to Play. He's also provided remixes for bands such as Franz Ferdinand, The Futureheads and Bombay Bicycle Club to name but a few. He has also re-jigged tunes by DJ Zinc, Dave Spoon & Pete Tong and Foamo to spine tingling effect. Many of these mixes have also appeared on compilations by Claude Von Stroke, Plump DJs and Kissy Sell Out. It seems Lee has a knack for lifting already banging tunes up a notch into the upper echelons of dance floor hedonism!
"Lee was one of the first we contacted and with whom we started sharing tracks. He was doing some real great fresh sounding tunes and is definitely still doing it!" - Bot from Crookers
Wearhouse Music vol 1 weighs in at 650MB and includes 587 24Bit samples, with 249 Loops between 124 - 133 Bpm, and 338 One Shot Samples. Also included are 33 ready to play patches for Halion, EXS, Kontakt, Reason NNXT and SFZ compatible soft samplers.
In detail producers can expect to find a huge collection of 17 arps, 59 Bass Loops, 82 Drum Loops, 23 FX Loops, 45 Synth Loops, 23 Top Loops, 160 One Shot Drum Samples, 10 Bass Hits, 15 One Shot Bass Tones, 24 Synth Tones, plus a huge collection of 129 Vocal Samples!
"Lee Mortimer is one of the UK's quickest-rising starts in electronic music, pumping out tracks at an alarming rate. Watch out!" - A-Trak
As well as his Djing and world acclaimed productions Lee also runs his own record label titled 'Wearhouse Music' and where the title of this pack derived its name from. He has released a number of Black Noise EP's on this label and has collaborated alongside them and he also features on the forthcoming Aquasky album 'Raise The Devil' alongside Daddy Freddy. It was inevitable that Monster Sounds would track him down and assist in getting some of the sounds, vibes and ideas from the Mortimer Studios onto a sample pack and shared with up and coming producers as well as many a professional. And what a cracking pack it is!!!
（From MONSTER SOUNDS）
*This description is a reference taken from the original developer's website.
- Attention: Hard disk must be in the following format: HFS or NTFS +
- About KONTAKT format: Please note that this product is not compatible with Kontakt Player, and requires the full retail version of Kontakt to work. This product will not appear in the Kontakt library pane and so cannot be loaded into Kontakt using the Add Library button.
- When the checkout is complete, 2 confirmation mails which contain Serial Numbers are sent to you mail address.
- There are NO returns or refunds due to the nature of download products.